Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Should i quit school or not?

Ayan..........you can trade 'ages' with me any time any place sis......Oh Lord Let me be sweet 17 again...lol

No manena, No shida, No this no that!....your just a kid still, enjoy it while you have it sis!... Trust me when you get to be 23, you will wish to be young again! and full of life!

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

Are you Kidding me??

Complaining about 2 yrs difference???

Talk about being 33 in the 9th grade.

Infact there was a 33yr old Somali man whose legal papers showed his age as a 15yr old boy. That was the only way his family could get him sponsored. Upon arrival to Canada he was enrolled in grade 9 or 10, him being so malnutrished and pettite nobody thought he was 33. Few months later, with the help of junky food (Big macs) the man picked up few weight, his manhood showed. He seemed alot maturer then the rest of the other 15yrs old kids. His voice so deep and husky, plus his hairy face. The white little girl asked him one Valentine's day to come to her parents' house so they could meet her new buddy.

Her parents was so freaked out, becoming so suspicious about the dude. Them being worried they let the school principle about their concern, which resulted further investigation. (This is a real story guys, most of you probably heard this before).

Studies show that your tooth is the only bone in the human body tht can determine your age. So a tooth was pulled out and tested. Booooom!! There it was, B-U-S-T-E-D

So sis, becareful. cwm2.gif