Holac

Faysal Waraabe threatens Biihi

2 hours ago, Ducale said:

For too long they been Sideline, ignored, disrespected and reduced to the level of the oromo in ethiopia 

If respect for Oromo means that they should always should be president prime minister or others have to use Oromo language, that is the end of Ethiopia and the Oromo becomes biggest loser in that. The Somali will be the first one to oppose that kind of 18th century thinking. As Ethnics the Somali and Oromo are equal, same as Maine and California are equal in Senate in America.

In the house of representatives Somali region has 24 and Oromo has 160 something. That is house of representatives by districts.

Numbers has no meaning, otherwise the one with less number will say, I will have my own shindig thank you very much my own where I am majority and minority.

Back to topic:

I remembered something Mr. Waraabe said during ICU and declaring Sharia and wanting to threaten Somaliland. He said to the effect that he is from Haashemite and Sheik Aweys has no place to speak about him.

galbeedi   

OO,

The topic is nothing to do with Hassan Aweys or anything similar. It is not necessary to delve to local issues that you do not understand.The problem is those from Wayaane think they know everything about Somalis.

To other Somalis,

Let me translate what Faysal Waraabe said for everyone.

He said that Muuse Biixi and Mohamed Kahin were former warlords who participated the ' Maryo Allool' war that took the lives of hundreds of people i Somaliland.He said that as soon as Cigaal appointed these people, especially Muuse, the war has started because these were the men who undermined C/raxman Tuur the first president.

He also mentioned the militia led by these men who stopped the leader in his motorcade in the middle of Hargeisa and took his car, guns and even his shoes.

One fact that everyone seems to ignore is that after 27 years, Somaliland is the only Somali juisdridiction that made a former warlord who had blood in his hands as president.

In the Islamic tradition, Ummadi hadday iska soo hormariso Kuwooda dulmiga iyo dhibatooyinka ku suntan, iyaguna aakhirka way isla degaan. Yaa islahaa 2017, ayaa dadkii caanka ku noqday dagaal beeleedka yaa madax noqonaya. Arrintani waxay xaqiiqo u tahay in Soomaalilnad meel fog laga dooni doono haddi aan ninkan inta goori goor tahay la qaban oo ummadda laga hor kaxayn.

galbeedi   

I never said, let the shit hit the fan or similar thing. Stop by trying to read people's hearts and just reply to the thread. " Reer Hebel Buu neceb yahay iyo waxaasi meesha ha la iman e waxii aan ku qaldanahay toosi.

Kitaab lama tiigsane, waxa jira wax la yidhaahdo ' Sunna Kawniya" 

Ummadu hadday iska soo hormariso kuwa , " Yidhi Duca Qaadan maaye Qoriga Keebka u Qabo" ma waxaad rajaynaysaa marka hawshu Xumaato. 

Do you really expect justice and fairness for those eat " Haaraam".  Do you think he is the better man , no. He was warlord, and you know it.

Leave alone the east Burco for a moment and just concentrate for Muuse and company. Never happen in the history of Somali political landscape that a small clan could dominate the presidency, business, army, and security, courts, banks, foreign policy and between, yet expect everyone to follow suit and denounce tribalism.

The Audit, the head of the court, the deputy police chief, the army chief, the bank governor, plus foreign control, airports, ports and business. If we allow this, we will all be slaves.

Here is how the 64 million Somaliland development fund (SDF) were spent:

1. Galbeedka Hargeisa 46 %
2. Bariga Togdheer 16 %
3. Saaxil 14 %
4. Gabiley 9 %
5. Awdel 5 %
6. Sanaag 5 %
7 Sool 5 %

Hargeisa, Berbera and Gabiley got 70% of the fund. This is our money and that many is used for " Boolli Qaran" in Hargeisa. 

The only way this Somaliland project could work is that it must be restarted from zero ,or has to be disbanded.  Every region must form it's federal state and control it's destiny.

• Thanks 1