Sign in to follow this  
Abu-Salman

Why Are we Here? Our Covenant...

guerilla   

Abu-Salman, you're giving up on proselytizing! I have to pose to you a question you dislike and one you've never quite answered, but in this context I hope you do....why?

smile.gif

I just took this class in Windsor ON, it is awesome. I learned so many stories about bani isreal and how they broke the covenant so many times. Also in this class I learned no to make excuses in life because if something is important to you, you will have time for it. I recomend everyone to take this class and to take oppurtunity of it. The teacher is awesome too, Sh. Muhamed Al-shareef is awesome teacher and you will never be bord in his classes.

Sorry, but that aforementioned youtube clip was just an advertisment one, as I could not preview it.

Still, let's attend the seminar and ponder on Tafaasiirs of Albaqarah ayaats...

proselytism to an overwhelmingly muslim audience?

Check your pm guerilla.

Also in this class I learned no to make excuses in life because if something is important to you, you will have time for it.

Indeed, and I could vouch for Muhammad Al-Shareef as I found his weekly mailing quite inspirational and timely (I'm not receiving it any longer, don't know why)...

Ms DD   

Salaam

I attended this last year in London. It was quite inspirational and very relevant. I never looked surah al Baqara the same again.

Abu Salam

I dont receive those reminders anymore..perhaps it was for a year only and it ended? Allah knows best.