Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Dhagax.

The fall of Godeey in 1977 - John Snow reporting

Abtigiis   

Hadaad iiga war roontahay sidaa ku daa, kolka.

I can only react to two issues you raised:

1- They need to get the support of the locals: they have the support of many, they need to do more.

2- They don't have a plan: they want self-determination for the oppressed Somali people in Ethiopia. What you talk is the result of such self-determination: own country, join Somalia or even stay within Ethiopia. Ha la isla gaadho horta. My own position, JOIN SOMALIA.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Xaji Dhagax,

You can't just wake up at the end of December 2009 and pretend you are starting a whole new discussion of ONLF issues. You have a lot to catch up. Take time and read what is covered and what is not covered as far as this issue is concerened.

Ileen cisha walba Pirate hor leh in cashirka kow looga bilaabo ma ahee!
:D:D:D

war yaa ku yidhi - Xaaji Dhagax waa pirate - waa Xaaji Xuduf Shoodhihisii :D

1- They need to get the support of the locals: they have the support of many, they need to do more.

2- They don't have a plan: they want self-determination for the oppressed Somali people in Ethiopia. What you talk is the result of such self-determination: own country, join Somalia or even stay within Ethiopia. Ha la isla gaadho horta. My own position, JOIN SOMALIA.

OK you seem to know a lot about ONLF issues but unless they address those two points I have mentioned earlier they will reach nowhere. When you say they have the support of many , can you roughly put that in % ?

I reckon they don’t have enough support to route out the Ethiopians from the occupied Somali Galbeed.

P.S. I am not from the Pirate land!

Abtigiis   

At least the majority clan supports them. Sidaasay somalidu wax ku fahantaa. I will put that clan roughly between 45-55% of the population in that region by modest estimates. And you do not expect every man and women of them to be carrying a gun. Rebellions do not operate that way; in case you come back with the tested argument of some of them are with government.

Just because many clans do not support doesn't mean they do not have the support of the population in the region. I am avoiding going into speculations about what other percentage passievley support them, in terms of clans.

Maaddeey   

Plus, Soomaali kale oon Region-ka ahayn oo badaaaan ayaa taageersan qaddiyadda.

Laakin in Xaajigu dhamaadka Dec ku soo biiray Sol inuu ONLF jaahil ka yahay maaha, umana baahna in waxa Sol lagu qoray dib u eego.

AYOUB   

At least the majority clan supports them. Sidaasay somalidu wax ku fahantaa. I will put that clan roughly between 45-55% of the population in that region by modest estimates. And you do not expect every man and women of them to be carrying a gun. Rebellions do not operate that way; in case you come back with the tested argument of some of them are with government.

Just because many clans do not support doesn't mean they do not have the support of the population in the region. I am avoiding going into speculations about what other percentage passievley support them, in terms of clans.

If only you applied that kind of reason to all 5 Soomaalis.

xatta yuxibul akhii maa yuxibul cagihii..