Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI WOMEN ?

^^ I think this is more important than yours. So, look at the participants, jacaylbaro, wiilo, simply the best, and so forth. All of them are very respected figures in SOL.

:D

Maxaan soo fariistaaa sow inta computer kii iga xumaaday ilaa shalay jobless maan noqon ,,, hadda ayaan soo qaay laakiin weli wuxuu u baahan yahay to configure with my old settings ,,,,

Bal anigaa kuu warrami xaaji ee wax yar iga war dhowr ,,,,,, kildhi shaah ah iska sii cab ,,, hadaad daallan tahay iska yara jiifso geedkaas hoostiisaa gogol laguu dhigaye ,,,,, inta hilibku kuu bislaanayo ,,,

^^ Brother, why do you have to make dhaar here for something that you can't prove against?

Subxaanalaah, war dhaarta iska daa aad bilaa macnaha u dhaaraneysid, yeeysan xididada ku qalalinee. :D

all these pages to find out what happened to good somali women?.well what is the verdict folks and i hope it doesnt take another 20 pages of posts :D:D:D

Personally i think they are around and i seem to have a knack of finding them in the strangest of places!!!

you guys, you sometimes see a good woman right under your noses but fail to notice.So before you run around the world looking for one why not start with ones online here!!.I honestly believe if you truly look at the list of this gorgeous

women here (at least i think they are and hope they are)you'll find what you are looking for, so stop wasting your energies and start talking!!!!!!

Wiilo, Simply the Best and Raula are the first when it comes to our gorgious ladies here in SOL ,,,,, i proposed these great ladies for instance ,,,

Any additions ????

don't be shy ...............

Wiilo   

Paradigm I do not understand what is ur problem againts us, meaning all of us in Sol....

We are gorgious and don't matter who have seen us and who haven't :D

Go fgiure:.........