Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Read it in Nagerian Accent

The following are unsolicited text messages received by women from nagerian men:

Call me, I love you

When you see d sun shine, dats me smiling at u. When d bird chirps dats me singing softly to your ear. If d clouds should release a few drops those r my tears bcos I'm missing you &when u feel d wind blow, dats my sweet breath whispering I love you. please reply

Hello my sweet luvn sugar coated choco mallow milky shaky honey dipped chiz meltin orange juicy mozzarella pepperoni spicy icy friend, how r U?

Good morning. I just woke up from a dream that I am in an aircraft and someone like you is in the cock pit. A U a pilot pls?

How I wish I cud hold u so close 2myself.. caress your feminin body during ds drizzlin. Bet u r goin to luv it hun!! Hop ur enjoyin ur sleep. I KIA!

Pls I say open the door to you heart for me to come in, I promise from dat day dat we meet till d end I will always make you smile. I really love you.reply...cheers

:D:Dlink

Hello my sweet luvn sugar coated choco mallow milky shaky honey dipped chiz meltin orange juicy mozzarella pepperoni spicy icy friend, how r U?

Akh - the man has strange taste - if she was all that she must taste disgusting :D

NGONGE   

This one was done already, saaxib. You seem to have a habit of starting threads that were done by someone else. This is a Somali website you know. If you keep doing this and are not careful the label will stick. Everytime someone posts a story or thread that was already done you'll get people saying: arr naga daa Sayid Somalka. :D

Nephissa   

Good morning. I just woke up from a dream that I am in an aircraft and someone like you is in the cock pit. A U a pilot pls?

that made me :D:D , how can anyone be amused by that?

'A U Somalian? U no MOHAMED? Hez ma neeboh [burp]' .. thats pretty popular too on the subway.