Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

tfg getting schooled by their amxaarow bosses!! lool

the amxaar teacher telling tfg 2 say this after him in class: yeey the pig and geedi ganadheerah are in the class!! lool

waan, zuu, zeree, fuur, fiife, zigiz, sivan, eigz, naayn, zen..! zank you.

looooool... u get the pic!! no ethio can say the later t!! homie is earning his raw steak!! :D

hate them! i dont hate nobody...thats a womens job. I just dispice traitors...lol

dab, i guess u dont have a high population of Axmaaro in your neighborhood! see what u missing here is the sound effect!! zee!

hey, do you know how many amxaaroos it takes screw a light blub...?

20, one to hold the light bulb and 19 to rotate him..! am i getting warm now!! lol

Tahliil   

the most hard-headed pple on planet earth....I used to go to school with a couple...and i swear to god teachers, tutors and everyone who somehow found the courage to help them had a hell of time to make them understand that the square root of a number could have two answers...like zeree and negazive zeree

lol!! u cracked me up tahliil..! i heard this ethiopian dude saying one time that his name was mr zee!! lool.

many of the americans didnt get it, but some how i know that his name mr t, probably short for tekele.

Aaliyyah   

waan, zuu, zeree, fuur, fiife, zigiz, sivan, eigz, naayn, zen..! zank you.

walahi it took me forever to realize what the hell u were talking abt ... :rolleyes: