Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Queen Elizabeth, Bill Clinton Daniel arap Moi

Wiilo   

Queen Elizabeth, Bill Clinton & Daniel arap Moi died and went straight to hell.

Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England; I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there". She called and talked for about 5 minutes, and then she asked "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you???? The devil says "Five million dollars". She wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Bill Clinton was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the United States, I want to see how everybody is doing there too. He called and talked for about 2 minutes, and then he asked Well, Devil, how much do I owe you???? The devil says "Ten million dollars". with a smug look on his face,

he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Moi was even more jealous and starts screaming, I want to call Ghenya too, I want to see how everybody is doing there too. I wanna talk to the ministers, to the deputy, I wanna talk to KANU, everybody..... He calls Kenya and he talks for about twenty hours, he talked & talked & talked, then he asked, "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you???? The devil says "One dollar".

Moi is stunned & says "One dollar??? Only one freaking dollar??" The Devil says "Well if you make a call from one hell to another, it's

local.