Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

9 things I hate about everyone!

Wiilo   

9 things I hate about everyone!

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know

where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for

the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the

channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn

right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.

Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do

this? Who and where are they? Gonna kick their asses!

5. When people say, while watching a film, "Did you see that?". No, Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a

choice there, did ya, Sunshine?

7. When something is "new and improved!"...Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever experiences!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Dumb-*** ?

1. Some people may not speak English, so they might think they’re saying the wrong words, its an overloaded communication signal I get it, but sometimes a bit of semiotics is necessary to communicate with strangers.

2. Just don’t get up to look for the remote for them, and if you don’t like watching the same channel, get up and change it yourself.

3. Its an expression, its not literal.

4. Again its an expression, and if you haven’t noticed, when we lose things, its usual right in front of our eyes.

5. Maybe they missed something, perhaps they weren’t paying attention and they require a bit of assistance.

6. Its often used to redirect a conversation or switch subjects, it would be strange to switch topics randomly without notice.

7. iPods, need I say more.

8. That’s too philosophical pending on who is arguing against you on that one.

9. Maybe your not taking the same bus as them, often there are multiple buses that go by the same stop – they don’t ask for one, they ask for a particular bus, like did bus # x pass yet.

I know all those scenarios you suggested can be annoying, however, we must be patient with humanity, because we are strange beings, some of us evolve faster than others.

Wiilo   

Animal Farm sxiib u got it wrong, it is not wat i wrote, this is all jokes, nothing else..

Pucca   

um..yea

now you gotta kinda ask yourself, should i laugh? or feel guilty?

good stuff!