Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Euro 2012!!

Oz   

A bit early I know, After watching the world cup who do you thin will get through or win euro 2012????

Spain & Germany will be the favourites because they'll have the likes of Pedro & Özil blossoming into world class players and Iniesta & Schweinni will be in their prime.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how Italy & France comeback though...and England of course.

Oz   

Italy V Serbia match Abandoned after 7 mins into play.

I think they shouldn't boot the team out of the tournament rather Serbia should be made to play behind closed doors for this qualification campaign and the 2014 World Cup qualification campaign, should they qualify for either then no tickets should be allowed to be distributed to Serbian fans and they should be banned from travelling to either Poland and Ukraine or Brazil, the fine given to the Serbian FA should be in the region of a couple of million pounds and for this qualification campaign i would dock Serbia points for the behaviour of their fans.

I dont believe in punishing the team by throwing them out though, i feel sorry for the players in all this, im sure they dont embrace the disgraceful behaviour of their countrymen, all they want to do is play football.

PS: if this was England fans they'd be kicked out of the competition.

Rain   

Nuri Sahin Vs Podolski :D:D

FC Cologne 1-2 BVB: Dortmund

The two had exchanged heated words after a Podolski challenge on Nuri. Then when Podolski scored the equilizer he made handgestures towards Sahin clearly signifying 3-0, a reference to Germanys win over Turkey during the international break.

poldi-provoziert-1-18074207__MBQF-128717

Nuri then got his revenge. When he scored the late second goal for Dortmund he celebrated by sliding provocatingly in front of Podolski. Sahin was perhaps slightly lucky that he did not get a second yellow card for unsporting behaviour, still, can’t really fault him considering how Podolski had goaded him.

sahin-3-18074266__MBQF-1287177174templat