galbeedi

SNM says, "are we tribe or government" Dawlad ma la ina moodaa?

galbeedi   

OLd, Obsever,

My apologies.

On second thought , as long as the person respects Islam and Somalis in general we must engage and discuss if he brings good topics.

I did not like the constant copy and paste of his Oromo bias, but he at least he respects Somalis, and our faith, and that is enough for me.  So,  we should accept and welcome his  presence.

Ano Kale,

Our friend Holac is the major reason I am in this forum. He is a genuine and a good Somali. He keeps most of us inline. His moderating voice and standing up to truth, justice, and open debate is welcome.  

without Diverse opinion this place could became " Xidigta October".

Holac  does not need to state his clan affiliation. No one likes beating the clan thing. It is an ugly thing.  I  even feel bad sometimes When I push back  and point fingers to  the clan hegemony of SNM, because  I  hate fighting for my clannish reasons.

As the banner says, let us keep this place to be the most respected Somali discussion place.

Holac, Saaxiib we love you around here.

Galbeedi

Nin yahow maxaa kugu dacay ? respect Somalis ? How is respecting us when he clearly came into this forum to inflame tensions between us and the Oromos. How is he respecting when he tried to pass himself off as Somali. Not once has he criticized the brutal TPLF thugs orchestrating all these violence. That should have been a give away. 

15 minutes ago, anoo kale said:

Nin yahow maxaa kugu dacay ? respect Somalis ? How is respecting us when he clearly came into this forum to inflame tensions between us and the Oromos. How is he respecting when he tried to pass himself off as Somali. Not once has he criticized the brutal TPLF thugs orchestrating all these violence. That should have been a give away. 

^^ Che is not a huge fan of the Oromos too. :) 

1 minute ago, Dahireeto said:

^^ Che is not a huge fan of the Oromos too. :) 

I noticed that as well. Che being a cool dude and all, I wonder why he goes so hard against this community. I'm sure they are not angels but they are not evil either. 

galbeedi   
52 minutes ago, anoo kale said:

Anoo Kale,

You are right , he was pushing his Tigre Agenda , and we found out who he was. At the same time , we should not fear to engage those who come here and play by the rules.

We are proud Somalis an we should not fear no one. WE must also have tough Somalis like you guys , but also, we should not push out other Somalis  to the Hyenas .

Tallaabo   
14 hours ago, anoo kale said:

We welcome debate unlike you guys who beat and lock up mentally deranged social media personalities. 

You must be one of those deranged people in the social media who bad-mouthed and blamed a whole clan because of the wrong-doing of some officials. I would love to know what sort of "debate" do the likes of you welcome?  

Tallaabo   
15 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

It is called consistency. Something the Unionists lack. 

Only Galbeedi will be able to tell you that SNM is beesha Dhexe while at the same time accusing Reer Gabiley for voting for their son. All in the same single sentence.

If Beesha Dhexe's votes were combined, it is split almost 50:50 for the elections in 2010 and 2017.  Something Gableedi will rather sweep under the carpet because it doesn't fit his narrative. 

Anyway, I agree with Gableedi the fact that there are huge challenges in Somaliland. Where we differ, is that I am a supporter of Somaliland and he is a Unionist. Thus, he takes on the view that "we should destroy" what we have build and go to the occupied territories of Southern Somalia. 

Whereas, I am on the view that, yes, we have issues and challenges but we should fix them as Somalilanders and build on what we have so far built. 

Any sane person free from qabyaalad will see which option is closer to sanity and rational thinking. 

A lot of the so-called unionists are actually driven by clannish agenda, so our friend galbeedi can barely hide his intentions in this kind threads. Suldaanka, there is a third option when it comes to union or separation. It is an amalgamation of the two; a loose confederacy which I have supported now and then throughout the past decade and a half. But definitely, no option should include the dismantling of what our people have worked so had to build. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

You must be one of those deranged people in the social media who bad-mouthed and blamed a whole clan because of the wrong-doing of some officials. I would love to know what sort of "debate" do the likes of you welcome?  

Touche! :D Tallaabo I was referring to the administration, I have nothing against the ordinary people. This is not an indictment of the whole clan. 

Soomaaliyeey belo kasta lama soo dhoweeysto, we are too trusting, the other day I kicked out this Somali jaajuus,Tigray uu shaqeeya from Somali gathering 

BUT anyday I would discuss with Tigray rathan kuwan kabaha u sida.

galbeedi   

Maakhiri,

I agree. A small tribe of Tigray  highlanders should not be dominating the Somali tiger.

Kabaqaadnimo ogolaan mayno. 

Maybe they are not comfortable with their own skin. Who knows.