Sign in to follow this  
billy1944

Humor, but not a joke

So why it that Black people are the most religious people in the world, and at the same time, are in the worst shape of any people in the world. What's with that? Has God abandoned us? Believe so, just look at how prosperous others are.

Naw, naw - the devil is KING; He's not such a bad guy after all. Just think, he's got more friends than the other guy, plus one doesn't have to much of nothing to please him. He likes to see us fussing and fighting, drinking and driving, scheming and conniving. We can have all this fun,

But,no, you want to bring in this strange looking fellow named Jesus of Nazereth to mess up our

fun.

You know he's trying to get everybody to follow his ways; but he ain't got no money- he ain't got nothing but talk with him. Hell,I need money to pay my bills. This Jesus keep telling me the Lord will provide. I use to believe him, but I kept waiting, and the Lord never did provide. By this time, it was to late to pay the bills, the Lord didn't provide, and the bank said they wanted their money from me or they'd repo everything I got and never lend to me agin.

At least when I am with the devil and need money, his suggestions to get money are endless.

Take for example, just yesterday, I needed a pint of liquor real bad. I asked Jesus for it first and do you know that, "Jesus wept".

So, listen, while he's weeping - I'm still in need of a drink, bigtime. So, my buddy, the Devil comes along and I tell him my dilemna and he said, himself, that Jesus won't help cause he ain't nothing but a crybaby and an always do-gooder. He told me that the ways of the world would kill Jesus if he keep going like he's going. Sure enough, it did. He was nailed to a cross.

So I say ok, ok but I still got to get some money to pay these bills. Would you believe, no sooner

had the words left my mouth, the Devil showed me where some easy money was. It came from a

90 year feeble old lady who just cashed her social security check for $20,000. The devil told me to

ease up next to her and snatch her pocketbook and run fast as hell. I was kinda scared so I ran about 100 miles cause I knew hell wasn't all that far away from me. Gol-ly, it worked so since then

me and the devil are now partners in the business of "Snatchers by Satan".

We plan on a listing next year on the New York Stock Exchange. If you are interested to reserve

your shares - you must check with Mr. Satan, C.E.O.