Sign in to follow this  
Pterodactyl

Who is Jack Schitt?

I would like to begin by saying Assalamu Alaikum and I hope you enjoy this family lineage!

The lineage is finally revealed. Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Read on and you'll be able to handle the situation intelligently.

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, a partner of Kneedeep & Schitt, Inc.

Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple begat 6 children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins, Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' wishes, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After 15 years of marriage, Jack & Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married a Mr. Sherlock, and out of devotion to her children, decided to hyphenate her last name, and became Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married a woman named Loda Dung, who became Loda Schitt. The couple produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, inseperable thoughout childhood subsequently married the Happens brothers. The local newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding, which was quite an event. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He returned from his travels with his Italian bride, Piza Schitt.

So, NOW if someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can beg to differ. You not only know Jack Schitt, but the entire Schitt list! :D

Sxb....waan waareernay!!!!!!with this Schitt family lineup..check this out..

"The local newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding, which was quite an event. :D:D

Eeh hio ni kali jo..

and Shit happens.... :D

look @ us Malis...we always wanna attack the different ones....in this case an OomPa LumPa....take ur Chocolate-Willy-Wonka-luvin self but to the old choco factory so u can ......Sing that delightful song....how does it go again...

"OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO

I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU

OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GUZZLE DOWN SWEETS

EATING AS MUCH AS AN ELEPHANT EATS"..

kay i'll stop....loooool..nice nick tho smile.gif