Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

breaking news c. yusuf missing!!

dont u love fridays! its my favourate day! but then it throws u a curve from time to time!

where cy is missing, i immediately jumped on the phone and called Nairobi! here is what

went down!!

ring! ring! hello, can i speak mr cy! oh i am sorry sir but he aint here! some answered with thick

Elvis type of voice! i kept silent for about 15secs. then I go hey.....is that u Elvis! whaddya doing

in Africa!

Elvis, goes well i kinda like the ppl, the animal, its remainds me of graceland!! ppl sleep here till noon,

then getup to get high rest of the day!! i loved that man!! i got annoyed and shouted, whatever fat honky!

and I hanged up.

so have u seen cy? he could be dressed up as a clown!! look 4 a goofy clown!!>

ahahahahaha

Last time he was seen somewhere called Cairo naked looking for a shelter better than Isilee village ,,,

anyone see him should immediately report to the nearest police station and should provide him a shelter, some food but no drinks , , , a shirt and Bikini :D:D

:D:D:D

Wiilo   

Jacaylbaro maxaa shuuqa Xamar-Weyne maa Yaanto ku gadi jirtay? :D Maxaa waaye "Soo Dhacayeeey? :D

Go figure:...........