Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

i found this info in bimbo somalia site!

well basically alot of air-heads hang out there!!

check it out!! these homies r so intelligent!! some one there was trying to explain about puntland...here is this person's take!!

About puntland... go google and search it... simply it's region in Somalia... located in Norht East of Somalia... and about the word of puntland they told me ( hatjab suit ) the queen of egypt phironic ppl that time went there and took some kinda of perfume ( foox and .... ) and that is why they said ( puntland ) and means .. the land of perfume... and it's in Somalia...

Hey get me some more details...

I thought the guyz from the 'LAND OF PUNT' as they call it were more african than any other Somalis..

Some claim they were partly related to the Swahilis..off the kenyan coast..because of their closeness with the arabs...and some even equate them with Bajunis..

As for me..I only see some black people claiming they are from 'PUNT'

are they MALIS.. :cool: or Swahilis...

Ibraheem's :confused:

Salma   

Originally posted by rudy:

well basically alot of air-heads hang out there!!

check it out!! these homies r so intelligent!! some one there was trying to explain about puntland...here is this person's take!!

About puntland... go google and search it... simply it's region in Somalia... located in Norht East of Somalia... and about the word of puntland they told me ( hatjab suit ) the queen of egypt phironic ppl that time went there and took some kinda of perfume ( foox and .... ) and that is why they said ( puntland ) and means .. the land of perfume... and it's in Somalia...

Well, We'd studied in the History that there was a commercial relationship between the Ancient Egyptians and the Ancient Somalis and that Somalia used to be called "Ardul Punt". But I don't think that the origin of the word "PuntLand" is Hieroglyphic word.

I don't want that :mad:

La Hatshepsut wla Nefertiti, its enough what we've learned from the Pharos :mad: Its enough

I hate them *Hint* eefffff

Rudy: Why are u putting this in the Jokes Section? Is it that Funny :confused: