Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Feel Like A Woman

A passenger plane on a cross-country trip runs into a terrible storm. The plane gets pounded by wind, hail and lightening. The passengers are screaming. They are sure the plane is going to crash and they're all going to die.

A woman jumps up and yells "I can't take this anymore!. I just can't sit here and die like an animal, strapped into a chair. If I'm going to die, let me die feeling like a woman. Is there anyone here man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

She sees a hand raised in the back and a muscular man, tall and buffed, starts walking up to her seat. As he approaches her, he takes off his shirt.

Even in the plane's dim lighting, she can see his firm muscles. He stands in front of her, shirt in hand, and says "I can make you feel like a woman. Are you interested?" She nods her head "yes."

He hands her his shirt and says "Here - iron this."

It reminds me of the story of a white BLonde...who took a black guy from the club to do her at her house..

She told the Black man...'I want you to take me to my house, strip me nude, tie me up...and do what you Africans do best'.

The black man did as he was told...

Took the bLONDE..to her house...stripped her..and tied her up...and dissappeared with all the electronic items at the house..the TV, COOKER AND REFRIGERATOR...

-----------------------------------------------

She uncovered herself and showed him her mount of Venus, vaulted like a cupola. ;)

Most Mali women like to break the heart of their men for material reasons..is that what is called LOVE nowadays?and does that make a case for them.

They again expect their beloved men to stress themselves to work them up from scratch..and when you be gone...makes them even molested...

Who is molesting who?..RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER.. ;)

.................................................She uncovered herself and showed him her mount of Venus, vaulted like a cupola.

Ibraheeem's