Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

IN THE SAUNA ROOM.

IL CAPO   

An American, a Japanese and an Arab were relaxing naked in the sauna room, there was a beep, the American raised his wrist and the beep stopped, he said "Don't worry that was my office calling, I have a computer chip in my wrist".

then a cellular phone rang and the Japanese guy touched the palm of his hand and the ring stopped then he looked at his friends and said "Don't worry guys that was my e-mail, I have a computer chip in my hand".

The Arab guy made a swift move out of the sauna room, a couple of minutes later he rejoined his pals at the sauna room with a roll of toilet paper sticking out of his backside then he said to them "Guys don't worry, I am just waiting to receive a fax from my cousin in the desert because I have a fax machine chip up in my backside.

IL CAPO   

A child goes over to his mother and asks, "Mom, what is an !diot ?" the mother says to her young son, "Son, go and ask your daddy outside"

The boy runs outside to his daddy.

Son: Dad, Dad, Dad

Father: Yes, my son

Son: What is an !diot ?

Father: an !diot my son, is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange way that the other person who's listening to him can't understand him, so do you understand me my son?

Son: no daddy and I know the reason why?

Father: what is the reason my son?

Son: because you are an !diot Daddy right?

IL CAPO   

a teenage son asks his Mom..

Son: Mom,

Mother: Yes, my Son?

Son:Why did God gave women boobs and nipples?

Mother:to make suckers out of men my son.

Son: so is my Dad a sucker?

Mother: not only him sonny, someday you will be one too.