Sign in to follow this  
Pucca

he CUT my LEG

Pucca   

the story below is a true story, its quite long but its absolutely funny! :D

A Somali woman comes to Canada, her family members give her the info about the laws and regulations in Canada. One of the things they had repeatedly said was “ here in Canada no man can hurt you no man can bother you, you just call the police and they fix everything, ya3’nii here you are the queen”. And so being told all this the woman felt confident and was ridiculously happy. a couple of weeks after her arrival to Canada a Somali guy asked her out to dinner, our sister feeling free, accepted his invitation. Now on the night of the date the Somali guy didn’t show up, so the woman decides to call the police, but before she could do that she had to figure out what she’d say. So she gets out her Somali-English dictionary and looks up the sentence ‘oo ii lug’goo yeay’ (pardon by awful Somali, what that sentence is suppose to mean is ‘ he wasted my time’ in Somali though) and she finds this translation: “he cut my leg”. And so she calls the police, this is how the conversation went:

Somali woman: hello, me need help, this man he ask me to dinner, I say yes, and come dinnertime he no come. He cut my leg.

Police: he cut your leg?

Somali woman: yes he cut my leg

Police: stay calm, officers will be with you shortly

Somali woman: I calm, hurry come

And so the officer comes to her apartment, the woman opens the door, the following conversation takes place:

Officer: hi, someone called from here about a cut leg?

Somali woman: that’s me

Officer: the man cut ur leg?

Somali woman: yes he cut my leg

Officer, looks up and down at the woman : how many legs do you have?

Somali woman: two

Officer: what leg did he cut off then?

Somali woman: no, you not understand. He say he take me to dinner, but he never come, he cut my leg.

Officer: but your legs are still there!

Somali woman: I come to this country, you say I free here and police help me, now I call you and say a man cut my leg and you no helping me.

Officer: I’m trying to help, I’m just not understanding what leg he cut off

Somali woman, pushes the officer out the door : leave my house, I call police and they no help me, now you too cut my leg. All men always cut my legs.

adios

adeela   

man,,,,,that was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! but hey yo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is that a real story happened, up there at tdot! quiet a story i would say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boxer   

looooooolz@he cut my leg

well u know what this is the end of the school year and as usual we gonna evaluate the profasors and i have this chm one whose never there so gues what im going to put in his evaluation sheet ;)