Sign in to follow this  
wiil-waal

missunderstanding at a bank

hi nomads

this is kind of true story, i cant confirm it though. here it goes

a middle aged somali busineesman walked into his bank for a cash withdrawal,,,the window clark replied that they dont have enough cash today and he should come back tommorow (typical of some of the african banks,,) the man decided to comeback next day and he was told the same. after a couple of weeks the businessman made a deposit and before he left another gentleman was making a cash withdrawal and he was given some of the money the businessman deposited and the businessman screamed loud and cursed saying that,,no wonder you dont have my money when i need it, you have been giving my money to other pple. well it seems the businessman never understood the circulation of currency in a bank, what he thinks is that whatever he deposits will be siting somewhere untill he needs it,,loool

I don't blame the poor guy. I mean i know about the whole circulation thing, but i at least expect to be able to get access to my money when I need it. cheap bank.