Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Trump watch until the impeachment arrives.

galbeedi   

Since the republicans are controlling both houses of congress , the chances of early impeachment has to wait until the mid term election of 2018.

In the meantime the captain of the titanic keep speaking not only false but easily verifiable lie. Today he said , his electoral victory was the largest since Ronald Reagan. When asked about the false statement , he said, "someone just gave me this information".

Electoral numbers for the last 37 years.

Donald Trump 2016 306

Barack Obama 2012 332

Barack Obama 2008 365

BILL Clinton 1996 379

George Bush Sr, 1984 426

As you can see, the guy is out of touch.

We will keep updating this tread until impeachment 2019.

George Bush Sr, 1988 426

The guy is amazing , a big fraud, and will fail BIG TIME! I was most shocked how he gave Netanyahu, a licence to do whatever he wants, which resets, all AMERICAN work in past decades! A sad day for Palestinians

galbeedi   

In his early days, like most people , I was accepting some shake up of the system, but this man is just disrupted and chaos.The United Nations is usually a rich man's club, and have not done much for the developing nations. It must be reformed, but I believe Trump intends to push the UN in his own way. He will only make them worse.

On the issue of Palestine, to be correct, he did not say that he believes " one state solution", but actually said , " I will agree one or two state , wherever both of them agree. By the way there were some Palestinians who always believed that one state , democratic and multi ethnic state that must be shared by both. Edward Said was on of them.

Actually, the two state solutions were an idea advocated by the Jewish national leadership and their American friends. They were afraid that in the long run the 3 million Palestinians could increase and undermine the Jewish character of Israel, so the deal was to arrange two states side by side.

Trump could not change or negate the two state solutions. He does not lead the foreign policy of the nation. Every thing he campaigned was refuted publicly by his own cabinets or, he , himself back tracked whether is is NATO, Russia, settlement and many things.

The man is narcissistic , how can do any work while watching TV hours every day and responding with his displeasure on twitter. You know what , he may even quit after while. As the leader of the U.S, he needs to read, analyze and work 12 hours or more. In his former job, most of the real state transaction are done by lawyers and been counter accountants , although he declared bankruptcy which means he never listened his accountants. Within three weeks , he already took three vacation in his Florida home, to play golf.

As months go , he will be weakened . How long he will be keep insulting the media and those who disagree with him.

galbeedi   

Folks, dear leader Trump is in the microscope. Last night the media interviewed two renown psychiatrist who were in the process of diagnosis of his conditions. They were analyzing his video clips ad some of his actions. In one debate statement he said that " he lost hundreds of friends in 911". When pressed afterwards, he said some friends. After careful examination, Mr. Trump lost zero friend in 911. They checked the funerals of the victims and found out that e did not attend one single funeral.

These doctors have already agreed that he is , narcissistic and paranoid. They also think he is delusional by willfully lying.

These days everyone is googling the 25th amendment. Section 4 of the amendment says, "The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro temp.

let that sink in — one vice president and any eight Cabinet officers can, theoretically, decide to knock the president out of power at any time.

If the president wants to dispute this move, he can, but then it would be up to Congress to settle the matter with a vote. A two-thirds majority in both houses would be necessary to keep the vice president in charge. If that threshold isn’t reached, the president would regain his powers.

Mr. Trump should be very careful. If his cabinet members see erratic behavior and other actions, the republicans and vice president Pence will take over.

No wonder why he is rushing... ilayn waa nin baabuur ka tagayo. Waxa laga yaabaa in uu sanadka oo aan dhamaan ina dhaafo.

galbeedi   

How long will president Trump will keep lying?. The man probably do not even want the job. He is paranoid and does not have the capacity or the will to study documents or even presidential briefings.

Some sinister people put him there by electronically stealing the election. At the end of the campaign, The man wanted to create his own television network and go back to his realty TV. two weeks ago he was lamenting about the end of apprentice show.

His second executive ban was prepared by a small time neocon punk called Stephen Miller. He either could not find any qualified lawyer to do the lob or he is paranoid and could only trust theses sewer rat politicians.

His hundred days in office will be disaster and with no any accomplishment. The so called Health care is already dead before it even reaches congress, his ban is objected by the courts, and Mexico will not pay for the wall.

galbeedi   

Che,

Saaxiib waxaad moodaa qalbigeenu in uu is ogaa. I had a dinner, watched the news, and I said let me open that Trump thread. As I opened SOL, you did before me.

The plot is ticking. Mike Flynn, did not contact the Russians on his own initiative . He did on the orders of Trump and his son in law. This is getting big. Trump did throw him under the bus, now it is his turn to bring Trump and his preside .

Hehe@Galbeedi,

I beat you by a bit.

I knew things were becoming difficult for Flynn the day House Intelligence Committee held the open hearing with James Comey.

I realized Flynn was done when former CIA director James Woolsey came out with the story that Flynn and two Turkish officials approached him. There was a discussion on how they can smuggled (kidnap) Fet Gulen out of the country. Woolsey stated that he left as soon as he realized what was being discussed. If you remember he resigned from Trump team thought he claimed he was never really part of them. He was merely advising them. The Trump wanted him because of his reputation.

Woolsey was a board member of Flynn's Consulting firm. He noted that he had little to do with the firm in terms of day to day operations. Things start coming apart when Flynn registered himself as foreign agent and he apparently did registered Woolsey without his knowledge or consent.

On the House side, they have found out who were Nune's sources. The man lost all credibility. At this point, America might end up having Ryan as the president.

You have to get to admire Putin though. The Russians have managed to undermine Western institutions in fundamental way using the least resources. Their propaganda machine is simply amazing.

galbeedi   

Che, I never followed the Turkish side of the story, especially the kidnapping of Gullen. How about Mike pence? doesn't he on the line to succeed? or you think he too might be tainted.

galbeedi   

Another issue the more conservative side of the house would not cooperate with him on anything, whether it's health care, infrastructure or other issues. I order to do any thing in the next six months he must work with the democrats.

He has to abandon his stupid Muslim country of origin Ban, the wall and all other crazy ideas.

I thing we will get him sooner than I thought .

galbeedi   

Few months ago I did watch at home (pay per view)the movie "Wag the Dog" staring Robert De Nero and Dustin Hoffman. It was about an American president who was accused of rape and in order to divert attention, his surrogate, De Nero manufactures a war from no ware. It is a classic and he succeeded.

Since Trump is going down, I am afraid that he might create wars or other crazy things to divert attention. I am worried about this man and what he might do to survive.

Pence is too tainted though I get the feeling he might not be privy to a lot of things. He is serious evangelical but hardly pro-Russian. He might become the president for the remainder of the term.

Regarding the Freedom Caucus, they don't fear anyone as their districts are safe. Steve Bannon thought he could bully them into voting for the ACA.

According to media outlets, Steve said to them in meeting ,“this is not a discussion. This is not a debate. You have no choice but to vote for this bill.”

A congressman at the meeting replied, “You know, the last time someone ordered me to something, I was 18 years old. And it was my daddy. And I didn’t listen to him, either.”

Trump, Bannon and their ilk really thought they could bully the freedom caucus who themselves are nutjobs.

cadnaan1   

Big IF impeachment does happen i fear civil war between right extremist and left supporters we all know that in american everyone is armed like military.

galbeedi   

Cadaani1, the impeachment will only take place after Trumps crimes are proven in court of law by independent prosecutor , and his legitimacy to rule are weakened after lengthy investigation by authorities. Here is how the impeachment will manifest it self:

first, the Russian investigation will take longer than we think, it could probably drag two more years or until the next congressional election of November, 2018.. The Watergate scandal that eventually removed president Richard Nixon started four years earlier before he resigned in 1974.

The FBI already had what it needs. It has started the Trump-Russia investigation in July,2015. While the FBI did not wire tap Trump or his office, They had wire taped most of the Trump campaign guys through their foreign connections. News people are saying that "Flynn has been flipped by the FBI to get a bigger fish, and as former National Security Adviser, the only bigger fish is.... Trump himself." Trump son-in law Jared Kushner have met with the chairman of a large Russian bank in December,2016. Who knows, they would be trying to ship their assets overseas after the collapse of the empire.

General Mike Flynn has registered as foreign agent ad made some deals to make money as the head of Trump's national security transition team. Trump wants extreme vetting for families trying to escape extermination, yet some how manages to place into the office of National Security Chief a rogue 3 star general that is a confirmed foreign agent being paid hundreds of thousand of dollars to do the bidding of Russia and others. This will not be left to stand in America. I did mention earlier this month that after he realized how the Russian investigation was knocking to his doors, he signed racist and illegal executive orders to ban Muslims in order to distract people from his mess.

Second, Trump is in power for seventy days and so far he could not implement one single executive order that he promised to pass in day one. AS the days, months and years go by , a large number of Americans will be frustrated and will eventually realize how this con artist fooled them. The Republican party controls both houses of congress and the presidency, yet he could not achieve the first test of passing a bill inside the congress. Many republicans had realized that this man is going down with scandals and other issues, so some of them will be holding back their support, especially the fiscal conservatives who want to reduce government.

The opposition democrats are becoming bolder as they smell the blood. They will not throw him any bones for his economic , immigration or other agenda. The impeachment will arrive at the back drop of a president weakened both among his original supporters and independents who were looking a shake up in Washington. The impeachment will arrive when his public support reaches a single digit or less than 20%. No rallies or public speech will save him. " Inta si fiican loo rifo , asaga oo lancay, beentiisii iyo hadal isdhaafkiisii lawada karhay ayaa la tuuri. WAxaa laga yaabaa in dadku yidhaahdaan , waar wadanka halaga badbaadiyo ninkan waalan.

How about outside America and the world?. Other than few insignificant players and far right parties in Europe , he will be be abandoned by everyone. There was a credible report that when he met with German chancellor Angela Merkel last week at the white , before she departed, he gave a bill with the amount of $375 billion dollars of debt allegedly owed by Germany to U.S. The German stateswoman was not amused . She probably realized how America was screwed.

Trump had declared bankruptcies four times . In 1998, he owed close to $900 million dollars. In early 2000, he could not find any American bank loaning money to a company that is in huge debt. The FBI and others believe that Trump started borrowing money from Russia, China and others to stay in business. That is some of the reasons he refused to show his tax fillings.

Finally, Trump is going down, but we do not know how hard he is going to hit the floor.

Waa lagu digtaa Ruux Haduu Kuu Daraan Jiraye

Bal Dayaay waakaa Trump Sii Dabayshadaye.