Sign in to follow this  
qadadah66

Learn Arabic alphabet Basic Text Lesson

To learn Arabic Alphabet you will learn that the alphabet has 28 constants and the first letter that we will be learning is the letter daal, the letter daal sounds like the letter 'd' in English. Of course in these posts you will not be able to learn properly that is why you need a instructor like me to teach you otherwise you will never be able to learn this blog posts are only going to tell you the sounds each letter makes and the name not the way the letters are written or the form they are written in. The second letter we will learn is noon and that sounds like the ' n' in English but do note not all letters sound like the name of the letters. The next letter is seen and that is similar to English 's' and raa does not sound like the English 'r' the English letter R is different from the letter raa, which has a roll sound like a motorbike unlike the letter R has no such roll sound. The Alif sounds similar to a long A sound in English although such concept does not exist in English. Ok, now I hope the point is clear now. No? Well, that is my very point. I was trying to show you its nearly impossible to teach yourself, you need a instructor with visual learning and detailed interactive and innovative lessons. And that is what I teach in the learn arabic alphabet class online. You can be sure you will get only the best as I have 402 students already signed up with one five star review you can be sure you will get only the best Course. The full course is worth $250 and we provide us for only $15. That is because I have lots of targeted traffic coming to my course and I can afford to sell it at that low rate. If you are concerned to sign up without trying the course first then don't be because we have posted a lesson totally free on the homepage feel free to watch the entire lesson fee to get a feel of how the course will be like. If you decide to purchase the learn Arabic Alphabet course then simply click purchase under the course image and you will receive the course login details within 24 hours. Once you receive your login details simply login on the Course page and there you will find all the video lessons posted in order for you to access. If you have any questions you can email me your instructor and you can read more about me on the instructor page. I hope you have a great time learning online and prosper in your journey in learn arabic alphabet. Visit me here: http://madinah-institute.com/page/arabic-alphabet