Sign in to follow this  
bosmanoglu

Somalia, Turks, Conspiracies and Future

xabad

why are you busying your self with issues that doesnt concern us,turkey is free country and can do what it wants,we are discussing turkey presence in somalia and how it relates to us,please mention points that are relevant to the discussion.i think if Turkey and somalia become strong trading parners both of the nations will prosper and i encourage the major developments done by turkey in somalia especially the capital.

Asad Ahmet... Let him be... if he wants to be spokesperson for Russians, Chinese, Kurdish Terrorists etc. its his choice. Shows where he stands... its a good thing..

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Asad Ahmet... Let him be... if he wants to be spokesperson for Russians, Chinese, Kurdish Terrorists etc. its his choice. Shows where he stands... its a good thing..

The evidence is damning bosmanoglu, the Kurds and Russians have been vindicated.

what is your opinion on this serious violation of international trust by Turkiye ?

Ataturk would be rolling in his grave.

Only because of Turkey,we have this booming Economy in Mogadishu which Means MORE $$$$.

i cant summarize what turkey has done for my country somalia.it is priceless.

Turkey trains somali security personnel to create strong internal security.

Turkey Upgrades Agricultural Capacity Making somalia Exporters instead of Famine,draught.Major irrigation systems,Dam projects,cotton production and road cosntruction.

Fisheries,somalia can easily feed its population of only 12 million people with its fisheries if technology,KNOW-HOW is transferred and i know turkey can help us kickstart this important industry yielding billions of dollars each year.

Fish is a valuable source of nutrition for human beings and the fishing industry creates many job opportunities in the country. SOMALIA has a substantial fishing industry because of its geographical location, situated between the RED sea and the indian OCean Sea, boasting an 3,333-kilometer-long coastline.

port

<cite>

Ataturk would be rolling in his grave.

Thats what exactly Putin said. Good reading for you.

There is no evidence my dear. Russians are pathological liars. Remember Colin Powel on UN Sec council, openly lying to world to create pretext to wage war against Iraq? It is not different than that.

There is a web site called War Map. Go these and check daily and by point what Russians do in Syria. They dont bomb daesh, their targets are Turkmens and FSA, which Turkey opposes. The reason of oppositon was first principally supporting ESAT, who is bombing civilians daily with barrel bombs. (there is famine in Syria now, UN today decided to intervene, news to you). Why we oppose to this policy, in your understanding it shouldn't bother us that Syrians die, right? Because of these atrocities there are 2.2 million refugees in Turkiye. Can you understand this number? 2.2 million. Our government spent over 8 billion dollars for them last 4 years. As a Turkish citizen, when I go to hospital, I pay. A syrian refugee gets all the treatment for free. Yet I didn't hear anywhere any Turkish citizen complain about this. Can you understand this? Could this happen in your beloved place of residence?

Evidence... tell me about it.. Russians declared that they have bombed 200 oil tankers that carries daesh oil to Turkey. They did it with a theatrical performance. All western media jumped on it. It was big news. Later Iraq Kurdistan government said, excuse me those are not daesh tankers, those are ours. Obviusly you are not aware of second news.

In northern Syria there is a kurdish organization that is organic part of PKK terror group. We didn't bother with them until they started ethnic cleansing of Turkmans and Arabs from regions they control. You see heroic kurdish guerillas on TV over there possibly. You don't see hundreds of thousand of people fleeing to Turkish border everyday.

I am sorry to say, but you are talking about a topic which you have no clue.

Your muslimbrotherhood story is not even funny. 25 years ago, when there was no Erdogan, no arab spring etc. Turkish government trained and equipped Gambia army. We built schools and hospitals there. Now Gambia is a contributor to internation peace keeping missions. What muslimbrotherhood in this story? There was a flood in Bosnia, Turkey renovated all houses in town, gave them agricultural equipment and animals to continue their lives? what m uslin brotherhood in this? We renovate community centers in Poland, mosques in Thailand, hospitals in Chad, Schoold in Cameroon, etc etc. What muslimbrotherhood you are talking about?

I wrote to much. But for Ataturk you need to know something becfore you talk. He is founder of secular, democratic Turkiye in which we are thankful to him. Thats why we call him Ata=Father. In 30s, Suadi wahhabis decided and started to abolis all cemetaries in Arabia. Including prophets grave at Mescid-i Nebi. Ataturk send a telegram to Saudi King saying "If you touch even one stone on prophets grave, I will send my Armies there" This is the very same Ataturk you are talking about. If he was alive, he would be ashamed of muslims being puppets of western propaganda.

xabad   

^ Bosmanoglu you said you didn't vote for Erdogan, the way your are you defending the AKP led regime policies, I don't think you're being honest.

Do you support Daesh ?

<cite>

Do you support Daesh ?

What a pointless question. My dear friend I am a member of CHP (Republican People's Party) for years... Do you want to see my membership card's picture? :D

I see great confusion in you. Let me give you some thoughts to roll a bit.

1. Islam and modernity doesnt conflict. As in the case of my country

2. Left wing politics doesnt conflict with patriotism. As in my case

3. Minority psychology is more reactionary then majority's oppression motive. As in your case.

xabad   

<cite>

What a pointless question. My dear friend I am a member of CHP (Republican People's Party) for years... Do you want to see my membership card's picture?
:D

I see great confusion in you. Let me give you some thoughts to roll a bit.

1. Islam and modernity doesnt conflict. As in the case of my country

2. Left wing politics doesnt conflict with patriotism. As in my case

3. Minority psychology is more reactionary then majority's oppression motive. As in your case.

Glad to hear that.

I don't get your last point Bosmanoglu.