Sign in to follow this  
cadnaan1

2016 the end of somaliland according to boramanews.

Nothing new here...

Somaliland's eventual integration into the new Federal system of Somalia was always inevitable.

However; what you have here now is Culusow and Damjadiid trying to convince their erstwhile Habro allies into breaking up somaliland into 2 federal states, in the hopes that a coalition between them will garner more support in the coming elections in Somalia.

We will see if such a plan will work, but if I were a betting man, I wouldn't put my money on any plan concocted by Culusow's shortsighted cabal.

^^^

whats new they say the same thing every year. Newsflash we ain't going anywhere. You and I both know that. Further more we get stronger every year alxamdulilah.

African colony of zoomalia the jahiil offspring of yesterday's bandits and murders.

It's been 23 years you and what army.

If wishes....etc.

Hahahaha...

Somaliland would rather burn every inch of zoomalia then join it. So bring it on a war to end all wars that will plunge what's left of zoomali people into the sea.

That's the only chance you have of integrating somaliland and somalia.