Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Hodan Nalayeh from Integration TV interviews Safia Aidid, the creator of #CadaanStudies hashtag

the chick being interviewed looks like she could be on a Clean Bandit music vid. she speaks with a lisp. looooool. she made some valid points though.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

the chick being interviewed looks like she could be on a Clean Bandit music vid. she speaks with a lisp. looooool. she made some valid points though.

She made some valid points indeed particularly the absence of students and scholars from the university of Hargeisa which the journal claims to represent. Despite my obvious disagreement with her regarding this unfair mashruuc, at times I felt I was in danger of being convinced.

<cite>

Waraa Qowdhan, gabadha waa Reer SOL ee ka xishoow.

Tan Hodan Naaleeye la dhahaayo magacyada Soomaaliyeed maxee si carab la'nimo ah ugu dhawaaqdaa. Awal ayee magaceeda Hodan ugu dhawaaqi jirtay 'Hothaan', hadda magaca Caydiid ayee 'E-did' ugu dhawaaqeysaa. Carabgajo waaxid dheh.

nuune   
MMA, Alpha knows she is from SOL, he even met her in Hargeisa, but he just likes inuu iska dhibo, beezaani uu rabaa inuu iska dhigo camal laakiin qaabkii aa ka maqan loolz.

<cite>

Waraa Qowdhan, gabadha waa Reer SOL ee ka xishoow.

Tan Hodan Naaleeye la dhahaayo magacyada Soomaaliyeed maxee si carab la'nimo ah ugu dhawaaqdaa. Awal ayee magaceeda Hodan ugu dhawaaqi jirtay 'Hothaan', hadda magaca Caydiid ayee 'E-did' ugu dhawaaqeysaa. Carabgajo waaxid dheh.

waraa aboowe,

i don't know who this chick is. what's her nick on SOL?

she does have a striking resemblance to Sharna Bass from Clean Bandit's extraordinary vid.

835.jpg

<cite>
MMA, 
Alpha knows she is from SOL, he even met her in Hargeisa, but he just likes inuu iska dhibo, beezaani uu rabaa inuu iska dhigo camal laakiin qaabkii aa ka maqan loolz.

the person i met was different. i guess people change.