Sign in to follow this  
SooMaal1508736701

Somali Trans Murdered

gooni   

Tallaabo fatwada laguma dedego xataa culamada aqoonta leh.

Hadday qaraabada ka mid ahayd samir allaha kaa siiyo dadku waa wada dhimanayaa

Tan labaad arintu waa labo

Midda kowaad haddii qof ku dhasho qasnaan ama lab iyo dhadig isku dhex jira dhakhaatiirtu waxay siiyaan nisba ama percentage qaybtuu u badan yahay ama u bato yaa loo daweeyaa halkaas waxaa kasoo baxay ama lab ama dhadig idanka alle taasi waa mid, mushkiladna ma leh waa qadar ilaahay adoomadiisa u garto.

Tan labaad waa nin jeclaaday inuu dhadig isu bedelo oo qalabkii dumarka samaystayoo xataa codkoodii.

Ama sidoo kale gabar nin isu bedeshay ama ayagu goostay inay wax ka bedalaan sidii ilaahay u abuuray, kuwaan waxaa qabaa inaan dadka meel lagula xabaalin oo xataa mayd islaameed aysan daris la noqon fatwa maahan waa aragtidayda.

Waxaan kuu raacaniyaa haddii uu towbadkeeno waa in dhakhtarkii bedelay lagu celiyaa oo sidiisii hore lagusoo celiyaa si uu ragga ula tukado sholder to sholder, haddii qarash la waayo wuxuu kusii tukanayaa meel u dhaxaysa dumarka iyo ragga,taas waxaan ka maqlay culumadda allahu aclam.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Che isn't your cherished "wholesome, traditional lifestyle" what got Somalis deep into to the sh!t they are in? I think a bit of radical liberalism is what is probably needed to remedy our social illness.

Are you kidding me bro? Do you really think that's what got us into this mess?

Where's your logic? Somalia is in the current mess it's in due to our inability to get along because of tribalism. You also have this Italian Mafia Culture that exists amongst some Somali men of a certain age group. Lack of family structure, high divorce rates; all of this contributes to the problem that exists in Somalia.

It has nothing to do with "wholesome traditional lifestyle".

In fact, an Islamic upbringing and a moral society would remedy these issues. It would uplift our people instead of bringing them down.

Miyir, believe me I'm not threatened by these people. I don't feel threatened by these effeminate men and their radical liberal agenda to erode the moral values that exist in our African Muslim society.

You might be okay with more men being gay because that will leave more women available, but any self-respecting man would never think in such terms.

Are you a teenager? More women for you? Is that really your first thought when being confronted with the homosexuality problem? You're not even concerned with the blatant disregard for decency and manners that this LGBT community has.

What I don't understand is why Safferz and Tallaabo insist on shoving this disgusting behavior down our throats?

If a man wants to inject estrogen into his body and pretend to be a woman, why should we be forced to play along with this and refer to him as a woman?

Why should we refrain from criticizing this odd and strange behavior? And why is Safferz so insistent on pandering to this "Sumaya" character and his obvious mental illness?

Sumaya was obviously mentally sick. He believed himself to be a woman even though he was not so. There are plenty of sick people who actually believe that they are Superman, or a reincarnation of someone else, or the King of the World or whatever. Go into any mental institution and you'll find hordes of people who believe that they're something they're not.

There was this man from Britain who believed he was a leapord, and he got tattoos all over his body. Leapord spot tattoos. He even got fangs on his body and he used to roam the British countryside behaving like a leapord.

Are we going to pretend that this man was a leapord and not an actual man? Or are we gonna be honest and admit this man is mentally sick.

Because that's the trajectory we are going on when we start entertaining transsexual delusions.

<cite>

Yes the currupted, manipulated, miss-quoted version of "religion" preached by unreliable characters and peddled by the narrow minded masses would side with him.

Tallaabo, can you then present a verse, a hadith or decision by mainstream Muslim jurists that endorses transgenderism?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

3. Iran is a Shia country where some of the so-called scholars consider it permissible to drink alcohol or do other immoral things.

Provide evidence to back up your accusations please.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:<blockquotecite>

What I don't understand is why Safferz and Tallaabo insist on shoving this disgusting behavior down our throats?

What disgusting behaviour are we shoving down your throat?

If a man wants to inject estrogen into his body and pretend to be a woman, why should we be forced to play along with this and refer to him as a woman?

Actually no one is forcing you to "play along" and address the trangender people the way they should be addressed.

Why should we refrain from criticizing this odd and strange behavior? And why is Safferz so insistent on pandering to this "Sumaya" character and his obvious mental illness?

You have no right to criticise anyone based on your personal views and believes.

Sumaya was obviously mentally sick. He believed himself to be a woman even though he was not so.

This is an old argument which was put to rest ages ago.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Tallaabo, can you then present a verse, a hadith or decision by mainstream Muslim jurists that endorses transgenderism?

Che you are the one who is condemning the transgender and gay people for who they are, so give us the scriptural foundation of your strong condemnation and then we will take it from there.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Tallaabo fatwada laguma dedego xataa culamada aqoonta leh.

Hadday qaraabada ka mid ahayd samir allaha kaa siiyo dadku waa wada dhimanayaa

Tan labaad arintu waa labo

Midda kowaad haddii qof ku dhasho qasnaan ama lab iyo dhadig isku dhex jira dhakhaatiirtu waxay siiyaan nisba ama percentage qaybtuu u badan yahay ama u bato yaa loo daweeyaa halkaas waxaa kasoo baxay ama lab ama dhadig idanka alle taasi waa mid, mushkiladna ma leh waa qadar ilaahay adoomadiisa u garto.

Tan labaad waa nin jeclaaday inuu dhadig isu bedelo oo qalabkii dumarka samaystayoo xataa codkoodii.

Ama sidoo kale gabar nin isu bedeshay ama ayagu goostay inay wax ka bedalaan sidii ilaahay u abuuray, kuwaan waxaa qabaa inaan dadka meel lagula xabaalin oo xataa mayd islaameed aysan daris la noqon fatwa maahan waa aragtidayda.

Waxaan kuu raacaniyaa haddii uu towbadkeeno waa in dhakhtarkii bedelay lagu celiyaa oo sidiisii hore lagusoo celiyaa si uu ragga ula tukado sholder to sholder, haddii qarash la waayo wuxuu kusii tukanayaa meel u dhaxaysa dumarka iyo ragga,taas waxaan ka maqlay culumadda allahu aclam.

Mr Gooni marxuumadda Alla ha u naxariistee qaraabo maanu ahayn manaan aqoon laakiin raigayga ayuunbaan ka sheegayaa halkan.

Saaxiib meeshan fatwa kama bixinayo maxaa yeelay cilmi aan ku bixiyo malihi. Laakiin fatwadan aad meesha latimina kaama yeelayo.

Miyir   

<cite>

Miyir, believe me I'm not threatened by these people. I don't feel threatened by these effeminate men and their radical liberal agenda to erode the moral values that exist in our African Muslim society. .

Again why bother if not threatened by these people? mind your own im sure they will too

You might be okay with more men being gay because that will leave more women available, but any self-respecting man would never think in such terms.

bashing harmless minority will make me self-respecting?

Are you a teenager? More women for you? Is that really your first thought when being confronted with the homosexuality problem? You're not even concerned with the blatant disregard for decency and manners that this LGBT community has

Far from teenage, Honestly Yes! that was my first though! confronted with homosexuality? how that possible,I am not interested at all, you lost me there. decency and manners lol? what do you meant that?

Miyir   

<cite>

DK....As a heterosexual, conservative Somali male, you need to understand SOL has a lot of LGBT supporters.

You are a minority now and you are being targeted for your views and wholesome, traditional lifestyle. I commend you for standing your ground :-)

Don't given in to these radical liberals and their gay agenda

Thanks to these radical liberals you disbase, allowing you to hold prejudices without fear of prosecution.

Maqane   

<cite>

What I don't understand
is why Safferz and Tallaabo insist on shoving this
disgusting behavior
down
our throats?

If a man wants to inject estrogen into his body and pretend to be a woman,
why should we be forced
to play along with this and refer to him as a woman?

Why should we refrain
from criticizing this odd and strange behavior? And why is Safferz so insistent on pandering to this "Sumaya" character and his obvious mental illness?

Sumaya was obviously mentally sick. He believed himself to be a woman even though he was not so. There are plenty of sick people who actually believe that they are Superman, or a reincarnation of someone else, or the King of the World or whatever. Go into any mental institution and you'll find hordes of people who believe that they're something they're not.

There was this man from Britain who believed he was a leapord, and he got tattoos all over his body. Leapord spot tattoos. He even got fangs on his body and he used to roam the British countryside behaving like a leapord.

Are we going to pretend
that this man was a leapord and not an actual man? Or are we gonna be honest and admit this man is mentally sick.

Because that's the trajectory we are going on when
we start entertaining
transsexual delusions.

You're claiming to hold some kind of moral high ground balse, ever heard of 'The Live and Let Live Principle' and why is it so hard to adopt it? Bal, dib inta isugu noqotid, iswaydii su'aalaha laftirkaada. Waxaan hubaa inaad doodwadaagga soo gabogabeyn lahayd haddaad wax garad tahay!

-

PS: May you rest in Peace Sumaya. My deepest condolences to her beloved ones. I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail.

Maqane   

Reminded me of this girl we used to go to Dugsi in Mogadishu at young age. Her name was so unique that she was named after one of the capital cities in Europe. The kids used to bully her by calling her 'labeeb' aka trans. at the same time the word sounds strange to majority of folks or not fully understood /considered taboo but the other time its mostly used to refer it as evil when bashing around. I could recall another girl who has the voice of a male and they would call her Wiilo aka Boygirl (no the one that hung out with boys). I was always curious and that's when i came to know that such people exist and that the world was bigger than i thought and full of amazing wonders. It's sad people can't let others live their own lives in peace.

Tallaabo. I have not condemned the deceased!!

I assume you are Muslim? Islam is very clear when it comes LGTB issues. The views of "corrupted" extremists are not that from the mainstream Muslims.

The story of Lot can only be interpreted one way. Of course, Muslim jurists differ on punishment.

The point is your personal view (which you are entitled to) contradicts Islam. So, the question becomes, why would you deride those who chose to view transgenderism through Islamic lenses. After-all, they are following their religion!

DocterK...I think your mistake is personalizing your comments. No one knows what the deceased did or didn't do unless you are witness to any act. What you can say for certain is what Islam says about transgenders or LGBT people in general.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Tallaabo. I have not condemned the deceased!!

I assume you are Muslim? Islam is very clear when it comes LGTB issues. The views of "corrupted" extremists are not that from the mainstream Muslims.

We often find extremists and others with ulterior motives justifying their action using religion on things which the Quran is very clear about.

The story of Lot can only be interpreted one way. Of course, Muslim jurists differ on punishment.

Yes it is interpreted only one way by you and those who share your views.

The point is your personal view (which you are entitled to) contradicts Islam. So, the question becomes, why would you deride those who chose to view transgenderism through Islamic lenses. After-all, they are following their religion!

My point of view contradicts Islam again according to you and those who share your views but not to many other Muslims. For your information I do not deride those who follow their religion but only those who justify their prejudice using God's scripture.

DocterK...I think your mistake is personalizing your comments. No one knows what the deceased did or didn't do unless you are witness to any act. What you can say for certain is what Islam says about transgenders or LGBT people in general.

Apparently what Dr Ken thought was Islam turned out to be a mere deep rooted prejudice held by those he listens to :-D