Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Walee Ama Jaahil ii tali, Ama jaray Shakaalkoo Cashaquna Galbeed Noqoy.

^^^^

The above video was recorded by Somali channel (nairobi based not affiliated to somaliland). The former defeated fake nationalists have one intention to weaken the last standing stable Somali state not because of nationalism but because of tribalism . they have enlisted the help of a few people like galbeedi who in reality has his own issues. Galbeedi has been caught lieing multiple times and again he has been caught out.

These so called nationalists like galbeedi argue that weakening a stable Somali state and further breaking it up into tribal fiefdom is to the benefit of the Somali people . seriously. This has nothing to do with nationalism or even unionism.

To weaken a stable Somali state that in reality has achieved many wonderful things they have a two pronged objective. The establishment of khatumo and awdal state. They use tribalism and fake nationalism to try and hide their real objective. With the failure of khatumo project. They now turn to a last ditch attempt using poor unknowing people like galbeedi.

The reality is Somaliland has done more for Las canod then afweyne barre. Borama and awdal lacks many things as do all the regions of Somaliland. But the honost question is in 23 years is awdal better off today then 1991. Yes. You have to be blind to not see that.

So galbeedi stop hiding behind your fake nationalism. The people of awdal need factories. Instead of talking about having dinner with Santa Clause.

The people of awdal have spoken. They are Somaliland. Maybe you should take some time away from the fascists in minnisota and actually go back to Borama.

Beautiful city. Go their all the time. Morning mist. Good steak. Wonderful people. Saxib.

Galbeedi Honoust truth is. Somaliland is bigger then Me or you. Bigger then tribe or region. Today over 40,000 awdalian live in hargaisa region. Alot of my friends from south hargaisa live in Borama. This is the beautiful thing about Somaliland we go where we want and do business where we want. We live where we want. No tribal restrictions.

You fake nationalists want to divide the people of Somaliland in the name of nationalism.

Hahaha haha...

Now you know why I refer to these people as fake nationalists.

samiig   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^^^

The above video was recorded by Somali channel (nairobi based not affiliated to somaliland). The former defeated fake nationalists have one intention to weaken the last standing stable Somali state not because of nationalism but because of tribalism . they have enlisted the help of a few people like galbeedi who in reality has his own issues. Galbeedi has been caught lieing multiple times and again he has been caught out.

These so called nationalists like galbeedi argue that weakening a stable Somali state and further breaking it up into tribal fiefdom is to the benefit of the Somali people . seriously. This has nothing to do with nationalism or even unionism.

To weaken a stable Somali state that in reality has achieved many wonderful things they have a two pronged objective. The establishment of khatumo and awdal state. They use tribalism and fake nationalism to try and hide their real objective. With the failure of khatumo project. They now turn to a last ditch attempt using poor unknowing people like galbeedi.

The reality is Somaliland has done more for Las canod then afweyne barre. Borama and awdal lacks many things as do all the regions of Somaliland. But the honost question is in 23 years is awdal better off today then 1991. Yes. You have to be blind to not see that.

So galbeedi stop hiding behind your fake nationalism. The people of awdal need factories. Instead of talking about having dinner with Santa Clause.

The people of awdal have spoken. They are Somaliland. Maybe you should take some time away from the fascists in minnisota and actually go back to Borama.

Beautiful city. Go their all the time. Morning mist. Good steak. Wonderful people. Saxib.

Galbeedi Honoust truth is. Somaliland is bigger then Me or you. Bigger then tribe or region. Today over 40,000 awdalian live in hargaisa region. Alot of my friends from south hargaisa live in Borama. This is the beautiful thing about Somaliland we go where we want and do business where we want. We live where we want. No tribal restrictions.

You fake nationalists want to divide the people of Somaliland in the name of nationalism.

Hahaha haha...

Now you know why I refer to these people as fake nationalists.

ISIS are against national boundaries, they even burn their passports. your are not a real ISIS supporter seeing that you love national boundaries in this case SL. your slacking in your beliefs dude.

As for Awdal, i think they should go their separate way already, as galbeedi said you can't expect justice and equity from another clan in somalia. waa mustaxiil.

Federal Somalia is looming in 2016 and every province in Somalia wants its rightful share. Awdal is no different from what is happening in Galgaduud and Shellaha dhexa. The locals want full control of their lands and politics.

As an avid federalist, I do enjoy to see the anarchists in the south and the hapless Habros in the north run in circles chasing their tails trying to make sense of 2016 :D

We have been hearing about the final nail in the Somaliland coffin for last 23 years. News brief. No nails, not even a coffin to begin with. Every year Somaliland gets stronger year on year. That's what really scares you isn't it.

Hahaha.... You ain't seen nothing yet fake nationalists.

fake nationalists can moan and shout and scream all they want the reality is. Somaliland as a collective is a multi tribal society. Agreed upon in 1991 and hosted again in Borama where it was established. I know that kills fake nationalists like the ones above. But that's the reality. The people who commented in Borama in the video posted are a testament to that they don't have a gun pointed at their heads. The report isn't even Somaliland based.

I find it laughable and hilarious when the very Neo sadists whose poison and tribalism led to the destruction of Somalia are today talking about tribalism.

Contrary to your myth of federalism in somalia. No such thing. Ethiopia in bay and bakool. Kenya in kismayo and Uganda and Burundi in mugdisho. No federalism. no order, no police, no army, no stability. Nothing. If you disagree ask the occupation forces to leave and see what happens. Somalia is under occupation. It's a trusteeship territory in all but name. Yet you critise the last Somali state that is worthy of praise and support.