Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Somaliland Is The Somali People's Last Hope....

The day founders and fathers of Somali unity through in the towel and destroyed it because of the fake nationalists.

The day the clans of Somaliland came to a mutual consensus. In 40 years of union we have found only 3 things which were of benefit to the Northern regions and even getting those we had to struggle for.

The communists have changed our people's concept of islam. Our people don't know the difference between halal and haram. We have agreed to implement sharia.

Listen to this.

Doctor Kennedy. I never claimed to be a nationalist. I'm not a nationalist. I'm a Muslim who is a realist.

I have never mocked the people of Somalia. Benta iska daa. I am the only one on this entire forum who critised and continue to do so today the presence of mercenaries on Somali soil.

You doctor Kennedy have not once critised the presence of AU forces in somalia you actually support it. Hence why your a fake nationalist.

Malister is the one that supports the rape of Somali women. Hence why he is another fake nationalist. What kind of Man would justify the rape of a Somali women???

I advocate and have always advocated for Somalis to stand up for themselves and kick out these mercaneries.

Puntland is and was never part of the 5 Somali territories. And if you read through this thread alone. I actively argue for all Somali's to support each others development and political stability and to use traditional and cultural sources of governance and learn from one another.

If you need to learn how to read I'm sure your local school can help you.

In regards to the Las canod folk. I critised those among them who lie and say they never took part in the 1991 conference. Those who say I want to join a state that is unable to defend it's own women. Those who say they fight for unity when it was their fault Somali unity no longer exists. Those who falsify history to shape their own tribal ambitions.

I merely tell you to defend yourself. To think rationally for the betterment of Somalis everywhere.

You on the other hand. No one knows what you stand for other then AU mercaneries and entertaining these scumbags who sold the Somali people for money. Or destroyed them in the past and kept them in choas for the last 23 years.

I criticize the presence of AMISOM in Somalia all the time! Are you kidding me!? If it was up to me, all of these Christian mercenaries would be out of Somalia by tomorrow, leaving their weapons and tanks behind which Somali troops can use themselves. We don't need these Bantu Christian mercenaries fighting our battles, we can do it alone. We just need the funding and the equipment necessary to do so.

Answer this question: Since Puntland and Somaliland are self-governing territories, why are you against the political integration between these two portions of Somalia? Why not benefit off of increased trade and investment, by advocating that we combine these two portions of the country?

You always say on this forum how you can't stand the Sykes-Picot Agreement (in regards to the Middle Eastern borders), yet you choose to accept British colonial boundaries. This is very hypocritical and you know it. Since Somaliland is a state meant for SOMALIS and not just one Qabiil, why not practice what you preach and reach some form of accommodation with your brothers in Garowe and Bosaso? But no, you continue to posture against Puntland, mocking them and even threatening to go to war with them on numerous occasions.

You've said it on this forum, you've said it many times.

^^^

Well today is the first I have ever heard you say you want these garbage mercenaries out of Somali territory. Which is a good start.

On many occasions I have said that the integration of Somali territories is not close and won't happen anytime soon. Not that I don't want it to happen but I know and I have said to you that the communist regime of afwyne barre implanted alot of mistrust amongst the people.

Puntland was not part of the original five territories. The five territories are important because it give it a regional struggle not a tribal one.

Somaliland objective was as is stated in the video above the desire to take all the people of the North and bring into a single order and create development, peace and sharia.

Puntland objective as written in its constitution is a tribal fiefdom. It's objectives are tribal, it's politics in Mugdisho is tribal. Even it's border desires are tribal.

I don't see the point of uniting with a territory whose core foundation is the sole reason why Somalia was destroyed in the first place.

It's like asking a healthy person to inject deadly poison. Somaliland has in effect created a multi clan society. Dont believe me go to Somaliland.

Puntland should first drop all tribal ambitions and unite with galmudug to remove the tribalist cancer once and for all. Implement sharia and good relations and start cultural and social exchanges hopefully leading to something positive in the future when the mistrust is removed. Then the people of Somaliland would look at it differently.

CidanSultan, You choose to accept British colonial boundaries in Somalia but yet you reject these boundaries when it comes to Iraq and Syria, especially regarding the Sykes-Picot agreement dividing the Middle East.

Creating political integration between Somaliland and Puntland is something you should be in favor of, because Puntland--like Somaliland--is an indigenous project and has legitimacy in the region. These are two self-governing territories, ruling over a vast yet lightly-populated land. If those two territories were combined into one, all of this "clan fiefdom" rhetoric wouldn't exist at all, and then you would also advocate the integration of Galmudug with Puntland/Somaliland.

^^^

Did you not understand what I just wrote or are you intentionally refusing to accept that what I wrote is the truth.

Puntland is as it states by its own admission not mine it's it's own constitution a tribal fiefdom with tribal objectives. It subscribes to tribal borders and tribal goals. Not national, not religious. Tribal.

Tribalism is the sole reason why the Somalis are were they are today. You ask why Somaliland doesn't unite with a territory that has tribal objectives. Even though like I told you that tribalism is the cancer I. E. The root cause of all this choas.

Instead of being a genuine nationalist and calling for the union of two similar territories that are at the same stage and share a city I. E. Galmudug and Galcayco. like the fake nationalist you are doctor Kennedy you had an ulterior motive with your question and it exploded in your face.

you don't want to admit the reality that puntland and galmudug share a city I. E. Galcayco. You don't want to admit that it's divided along clan lines and instead of asking for its union to further end this tribalist cancer you come here with ulterior motives.

Let me say it again. I don't think you read carefully the first time.

The unity of the Somali people is not close. You don't have to be a genius to see that. I would love unity a genuine union Based not on Somalism but Muslim objectives.

You on the other hand don't know what you want. You support a failed government. That is on life support by the AU paid for by the West in its war against Muslim law. If you disagree then tell me if the Islamic courts union were terrorists. (of course not).

You have not declared or got to the root of the problem. You have not provided any genuine solution to the problem. You part take in the fake nationalist tit for tat and entertain them.

Come on.

The middle east is different. These people the sunnis of Iraq and syria are both fighting for their existence. They have never been United. As we have. They have a common enemy and common objective.

We have an enemy and an objective but Somalia has no enemy or objective according to the government the AU mercaneries raping women are our brothers.

These fake nationalist SCUM have no honour or dignity left.

I will tell you now. And remember these words.

The choice to solution of the Somali people is this more choas and death with the fake nationalists or Islamic law and reform to our cultural and traditional roots. That's it.

Death or life. It's for the people to choose. We choose life I. E. Islam and our culture in 1991. We chose to move away from tribalism and today alxamdulilah.

GOD has given us peace, justice and development regardless of what the naysayers say.

In 1998, Abdullahi Yusuf offered the people who live in the 2 districts of Mudug which are currently not part of Puntland, to join the new Puntland State.

The elders of those 2 districts in Mudug said no and that they currently weren't interested in joining Puntland State. So the borders weren't set up to be "tribal", as the offer to integrate them into Puntland would be the opposite of tribalism. Remember, those 2 districts of Mudug are dominated by non D-Block Somalis.

And there is STILL currently an effort by some citizens of Puntland to absorb the rest of Mudug into Puntland State, further refuting the claim that it's a "tribal fiefdom".

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Unlike you, I call for the Union of ALL functional Somali territories, including Galmudug and the rest.

Acudubilah. Did you just say Abdullah Yusuf invited galmudug into puntland. Are you trying rewrite history. Puntland was set up in 1998. For the sole purpose that Somalia is no longer a state and that the d block will manage their own affairs and control their own land. That's why the borders they have or aspire to have are entirely tribalist.

Doctor Kennedy you just exposed yourself. Claiming that the man Abdullah Yusuf that man who was the first to raise an Ethiopian flag on Somali soil and the man who marched into mugdisho on the back of an Ethiopian tank leading to the overthrowing of the Islamic courts union and the war that killed thousands.

Somehow was an idealist and wanted to establish a non tribalist state. Everyone who read that probably laughed aloud.

Can you please provide your sources (including link) and post them onto the thread for us all to see the validity of your argument.

Here is my evidence:

http://www.interpeace.org/publications/somali-region/57-the-puntland-experience-english/file

Abdullahi Yusuf himself invited South Mudug to join the process of regional institution building, but the offer was refused for whatever reason. So if Puntland was a project based on tribalism, why would such a thing occur?! Why are there still prominent elements in Puntland determined to absorb South Mudug into Puntland State, despite the fact that a different tribe resides in South Mudug?

Instead of rambling on and making a bunch of insults, out-of-topic comments....maybe you should focus on the actual topic itself.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You never do

^^^^

Someones telling porkies:

The only section that refers to Galkacyo is page 14 and 15 and in that it states.

In early part the usc took Galkacyo while Abdullah Yusuf was in jail in Ethiopia. He came back took the chairmanship of the ssdf and a smaller d block group and took back Galkacyo.

The second part is on page 18 the mudug peace agreement that states:

Division of mudug and to work on peace. But again no integration of political entities into a single force. Minor collaboration regarding Camel rustlers etc.

If you don't believe me read it for yourself.

What part of your "evidence" says Abdullahi Yusuf wanted to remove the tribalism and form a united political entity free from tribalism????

They divided mudug into the current separate status. Three for puntland the rest for galmudug and minor collaboration is not unity.

You need to stop misleading people and be honost. It's not rocket science. Abdullahi Yusuf was a tribalist. Not a nationalist. He never agreed to unite or even proposed to unite Galkacyo.

He established puntland as a tribalist state. With tribalist so called borders. I know that everyone knows that.

You need to stop lieing. This is another reason why fake nationalists like doctor Kennedy don't get far. You live a existence based on a lie. That doesn't match the reality on the ground.

<cite>
said:</cite>

They divided mudug into the current separate status. Three for puntland the rest for galmudug and minor collaboration is not unity.

You need to stop misleading people and be honost. It's not rocket science. Abdullahi Yusuf was a tribalist. Not a nationalist. He never agreed to unite or even proposed to unite Galkacyo.

He established puntland as a tribalist state. With tribalist so called borders. I know that everyone knows that.

You need to stop lieing. This is another reason why fake nationalists like doctor Kennedy don't get far. You live a existence based on a lie. That doesn't match the reality on the ground.

It's like I have to hold your hand and teach you how to walk, authubilaah.

Abdullahi Yusuf made a speech on September 16 1998 where he referenced his previous attempts to integrate South Mudug into this regional framework, and this was referenced at the bottom of page 36 on this document.

He made this speech at the Opening of the Puntland Parliament, in his first speech in Garowe on September 16 1998.

You claim that you want to create the "State of Somaliland" based purely on British colonial borders, and then disparage the Somalis in the South as "incapable of governing themselves" but yet when I reference the Galmudug and Puntland Somali brothers and their triumphs and successes, you dismiss them and think of a pathetic excuse as to why you shouldn't politically integrate with them. You disparage them, mock their misfortunes, and then you want to claim to be a real Somali Nationalist. Get the hell outta my face with that nonsense.

You're full of contradictions and you have no principles. You change your beliefs on a whim.

Regional institution building with Mudug in accordance with the peace agreement which was the division of Mudug and Galkacyo into a divided city and to work on peace I. E. Camel rustlers. Nothing about unity like I said.

The man you are hailing as an opponent of tribalism and a soldier of unification of hag and d block was the very one who destroyed Somalia in the beginning and marched with Ethiopian and planted an Ethiopian flag.

In all that time up to this very day Galkacyo is a divided city.