Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Huge Fire in Hargeisa, Somaliland

reposted from my trolls thread. too good a story not to share. LOOOOOL

i was about 25% into a film called The Maze Runner, when i heard some loud noises in the office. it was people running towards a fire. i have never seen such a spectacle. it was an amazing site. the little buul was burning and there was smoke everywhere. luckily a few of us volunteered to put out the fire. we used spades and natural sand. then a few other guys came with fire extinguishers. walahi it was amazing. the bravery and togetherness of the Somaliland people in this national emergency. the govt fire services came much later but were there as ever to save the day.

luckily NO one was hurt but the buul was inhabited by Oromos.

null

10417565_10152860052134250_4789166459448

1499451_10152860051794250_30074429308717

10805589_10152860051764250_8124652031376

10384814_10152860051564250_8331891590830

LOOOOOOL

you know i love nothing better than being a 'celeb'. my heroic acts today are worthy of mention. my clothes still smell of smoke......but i'll do it again, you know.

unfortunately SOL has ben reduced to a boring places thanks to Kenny and his intellecutal acolytes.

Fayrus   

Oh my, we had fire in our home in Hargeisa Friday night. I heard the firefighters did good and contained the fire in one room. Allahamduillah, no one was hurt but for second i thought this was about our house.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Oh my, we had fire in our home in Hargeisa Friday night. I heard the firefighters did good and contained the fire in one room. Allahamduillah, no one was hurt but for second i thought this was about our house.

did you rent your house to reer Xamari folks. they're known for causing arson, for something as simple as not changing the light bulbs.

Bro, my bro is there right now. He is coming back soon tho. Listen have you seen a dude that literally looks like James Hardin of the NBA, beard and the Mohawk and is build like an American footballer. He did play for his high school football team too