Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Somalia puts $2MN bounty for new Al-Shabaab leader

Taliyihii Gaashaan-Dhigga Xisbul Islaamkii Burburay ee Sheikh Xasan Daahir Aweys ayay gacanta ku dhigeen sirdoonka Mareykanka iyo Itoobiya, xilli isaga iyo Laba Horjooge oo kale ay ku sugnaayeen Hoteel Ku yaalla Magaalada Hargeysa oo ay ku tageen si dhuumaalaysiya.

C/Qaadir Kumaandoos Taliyihii ciidamada Xisbul Islaamkii Burburay ayaa todobaad kahor isaga cararay magaaladda Muqdisho, markii hogaamiye-yaasha Al-Shabaab, garabka Milatu Ibraahiim ee ka amar qaata Ibraahim Afkhaani ay ku xakumeen toogasho isaga iyo 3 sarkaal oo kale.

Seems like Hargeysa admin can arrest one individual terrorist with out help of foreign Troops or foreign security agency ........kkk

All the articles you posted just show exactly what I told you. Inside Somaliland from corner to corner the Somaliland government alone has the right to arrest people. No Ethiopian or anyone without consulting the government. Should they hand over Muslims no. Simple. Somaliland and its people have been forced to work with powers like Ethiopia because of lack of recognition. However even Ethiopia knows that had Somaliland been an independent country we would w

Open the gates of he'll on it.

This my hag fake nationalist pro raping his own sister malister is nothing similar to Somalia. You have thousands of troops in mugdisho that prope up your so called government. Thousands in kismayo. Thousands of Ethiopians in Bay and bakool.

It's been almost 23 years with over 17 different governments. And only the Islamic courts union and alshabab have brought effective home grown rule without foreigners. Ironically these two forces are both being fought.

Your weirdo of a president and government I promise you will be no different then all the failed previous ones. Today they can not control mugdisbo. Do you honosty believe these Africans will stay forever?

What will you do when they go?

The bandits ain't gonna help you they will do what they do best. Checkpoints, steal and rape.

That's all they do.

Malister my hag online warrior. Your government will come to end sooner or later. That is for sure.

All the articles you posted just show exactly what I told you. Inside Somaliland from corner to corner the Somaliland government alone has the right to arrest people. No Ethiopian or anyone without consulting the government. Should they hand over Muslims no. Simple. Somaliland and it's people have been forced to work with powers like Ethiopia because of lack of recognition. However even Ethiopia knows that had Somaliland been an independent country we would

Open the gates of he'll on it.

This my hag fake nationalist pro raping his own sister malister is nothing similar to Somalia. You have thousands of troops in mugdisho that prope up your so called government. Thousands in kismayo. Thousands of Ethiopians in Bay and bakool.

It's been almost 23 years with over 17 different governments. And only the Islamic courts union and alshabab have brought effective home grown rule without foreigners. Ironically these two forces are both being fought.

Your weirdo of a president and government I promise you will be no different then all the failed previous ones. Today they can not control mugdisbo. Do you honosty believe these Africans will stay forever?

What will you do when they go?

The bandits ain't gonna help you they will do what they do best. Checkpoints, steal and rape.

That's all they do.

Malister my hag online warrior. Your government will come to end sooner or later. That is for sure.

The islamic courts union, captured entire south somalia. They removed tribalism and brought peace to the entire south. Mugdisho anyone could walk at night, not for show but for real.

They achieved all this without a single foreign soldier, until the United States and Ethiopia attacks them. Even though they were liberal.

CidanSultan, all you wanna do is talk about the Islamic Courts Union! They don't exist anymore! We're not in the year 2006 anymore! You might as well resurrect President Abdullahi Yusuf from the dead and repeat the events of 2006, but you know very well that's never gonna happen, so why even discuss it?

Al Shabab is the enemy of the Somali people, and all you can think about is talking about what happened in 2006, authubilah. We live in the real world saaxib, we have to deal with Somalia as it is TODAY. And TODAY, we have these Takfiri Khawaarij terrorist thugs known as Al Shabab terrorizing Somali civilians and destabilizing our country.

If Somalis don't support Somalia's Army, if we don't at least contribute in some way, then Somalia's civil war will continue. Are you too short-sighted to look at the bigger picture here? Even if every single one of the Somali Government soldiers were corrupt (and that's far from true), it wouldn't make a difference on how we should feel towards Al Shabab. Somalia is a Republic, and with the onset of peace and prosperity we will hopefully recruit higher-quality men to join the Military and Police. If Somalia has an effective Military and Police, then we wouldn't be here discussing the presence of AU Soldiers in Somalia since they wouldn't even be there to begin with.

LOL CidanSultan do you really think if Al Shabab conquered all of Koonfuria, that we would have peace in Somalia? :D

Is that why they threatened to destroy and destabilize Puntland and Djibouti on separate occasions? Is that why they ally themselves with Internationalists such as Al Qaeda who want to wage war not just in Yemen, but in Kenya, Ethiopia and other countries? Is that why Al Shabab threatened to attack Britain, because the British arrested some random Egyptian Cleric? Is this cleric even a Somali? Does this have ANYTHING to do with Somalia or Somalia's interests? Yet they want to threaten an attack on Britain because of this? They can't even feed their own people, they can't even establish some form of effective governance in the areas they control, yet these terrorists want to declare war on Britain (and the rest of NATO as a result) because some Egyptian guy gets arrested. And these are the people you sympathize with.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/somalia/9628200/Somalian-al-Shabaab-group-in-new-attack-threat-to-Britain.html

You really think these xayawaans are after peace? Wallahi, Somalia will be in a perpetual war lasting multiple generations if this cancer isn't destroyed.

All I said was the Islamic courts union and alshabab brought order and stability to the parts they controlled. That's a fact. As for them threatening others they don't have any right to threaten or kill innocent people.

That's not what I'm getting at....

Al Shabab is a group of stupid Africans who don't know anything. Why else would they threaten Britain because of Britain's arrest of a random Egyptian Cleric who has nothing to do with Somalia? Why do they give a damn if an Egyptian Cleric in Britain was extradited to the United States?

Are those the actions of a rational group of people? Is this how adults behave?

Do you really think if Al Shabab took control of Somalia, that there would be peace in our country? You're very naive if you think so, because it's absolutely certain that Al Shabab would begin declaring war on all of Somalia's neighbors, sponsoring attacks in faraway lands, and as a result bring in NATO to attack Somalia.

They don't give a shit about peace. All they care about is power, and I can't believe you don't see that.