Sign in to follow this  
DoctorKenney

The spread of liberalism and the extermination of religion

It was only banned when many used it to conduct illegal activities, I would totally agree with Sarkozy on the quote above though, it is absolutely a symbol of Islam's oppression and objectification of women, there is no place for such practice in this modern era.

Khayr   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The veil is not Islamic and brings security problems

I wonder how many niqabis shot up a school?

How many niqabis bombed school kids?

How many niqabis carried AR-15s undet their "viel" and did a shooting spree at a school or a movie theater?

Or how many times a Niqabi or Hijabi cause a plane to be halted due to a danger?

Answer: Next to none if none at all.

Move on to another point of discussion.

Tallaabo, you know very well that the Secularists want to not just eliminate religion from the public sphere, but from the private sphere as well!

Recently, in the United States, a Christian Baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, in Colorado. The Baker said to them, "I don't mind baking you guys a birthday cake or a graduation cake, but I refuse to bake you a wedding cake because it goes against my Christian beliefs." I'm paraphrasing here, but this is what his message was. He encouraged them to go to another bakery in Colorado, where the Bakers were more liberal and more willing to bake a wedding cake for the gay couple.

The gay couple could have gone to ANY OTHER bakery in Colorado, but no....they chose to sue this Christian Baker and attempt to force him to bake them a wedding cake. This is how Liberal Secularists are. They're intolerant, they want to force their lifestyle on others, and then they have the audacity to claim that they're the ones who are victims. This Christian Baker was fined, harassed, and the Government actually forced this man to bake them a wedding cake. He was even almost sent to prison. It's sickening, but this is the type of behavior you support. Freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, but to these people, they want to force their values on others.

And then they have the nerve to complain and claim they're the victims.

And Tallaabo, you bought into this utter garbage. Think for yourself saaxib. Don't let these xaywaan secularists tell you what to think.

Here is the story of the Christian Baker:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/colorado-baker-cakes-gay-weddings-panel-rules-article-1.1811676

<cite>

The western world privatised religion and made it a personal issue many centuries ago so any Muslim who is uncomfortable about the satanic way of life enjoyed in these heathen countries should stop whining and just get the f:ck out.

Enjoining what's right and forbidding what's evil is one of the most BASIC concepts of Islam, you're really a strange one Tallaabo.

“Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” (Prophet Muhammad)

Furthermore, isn't "change" something fundamental and very important to Western and global society? Didn't Martin Luther King Jr change America for the better? Didn't Mahatma Gandhi do the same for India? Would you consider MLK Jr or Gandhi's actions "whining" or are you only reserving this judgement for Muslims, because of your deep inferiority-complex? So it's okay for those guys to do it, but when Muslims or conservative Christians do the same thing it's suddenly bad?

I'm very shocked with you, I really am.

What bothers me the most is that people like Tallaabo actively attempt to suppress Islam in the Middle East and Asia.

Just look at Bangladesh. Muslim political activists are being KILLED by the secularist government as well as by their liberal supporters. Thousands of so-called "Islamists" are imprisoned, being tortured and were killed simply for advocating Islam in the political sphere.

Look at what happened in Egypt, when Muslim Brotherhood supporters were being killed by the thousands, and this is all because they wanted to have an Islamic society in their own land.

Look at what happened in Tunisia, in Libya, in Uzbekistan. Over and over, you see the Secular Regimes killing, imprisoning and torturing so-called "Islamists", and much of the general Liberal public supports these measures.

Remember, these people are "tolerant" only until you disagree with them. Then their true face comes out.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

And the Mumin's response to the Munafiqin:

Sura al araf, v.128

And finally...
go kick rocks

Even the barbarians who are chopping innocent peoples' heads off consider themselves "mumin".

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Tallaabo, you know very well that the Secularists want to not just eliminate religion from the public sphere, but from the private sphere as well!

Recently, in the United States, a Christian Baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, in Colorado. The Baker said to them, "I don't mind baking you guys a birthday cake or a graduation cake, but I refuse to bake you a wedding cake because it goes against my Christian beliefs." I'm paraphrasing here, but this is what his message was. He encouraged them to go to another bakery in Colorado, where the Bakers were more liberal and more willing to bake a wedding cake for the gay couple.

The gay couple could have gone to ANY OTHER bakery in Colorado, but no....they chose to sue this Christian Baker and attempt to force him to bake them a wedding cake. This is how Liberal Secularists are. They're intolerant, they want to force their lifestyle on others, and then they have the audacity to claim that they're the ones who are victims.
This Christian Baker was fined, harassed, and the Government actually forced this man to bake them a wedding cake. He was even almost sent to prison
. It's sickening, but this is the type of behavior you support.
Freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion
, but to these people, they want to force their values on others.

And then they have the nerve to complain and claim they're the victims.

And Tallaabo, you bought into this utter garbage. Think for yourself saaxib. Don't let these xaywaan secularists tell you what to think.

Here is the story of the Christian Baker:

DoctorK, I am not defending the atheists who want to abolish religion altogether, and there are certainly many of them out there. What I am saying is religion is not part of the political system in west anymore. People's religious views are not taken into account when laws are inacted by the elected politicians of these countries. If the Christian baker had his way and was allowed to discriminate against the gay couple, other members of the public would also demand "their right" to put their prejudices into practise. Racists would be allowed to refuse selling their merchandise or letting their properties to black people or other ethnicities they do not like. Haters of Muslims would also get away with making life difficult for us. Imagine if you found your dream job in the middle of a largely racist white community and they all refused to deal with you. Surely you would have no choice but to resign from your dream job and move out of the area. So to prevent such very real situations occuring, the secular parliaments of the west legislated laws to prohibit the refusal of sale to anyone regarless of their race, religion, gender, and yes sexuality. Such laws are designed to protect you from others as much as they protect other members of the public from your obvious prejudice.

Tallaabo, that's an invalid comparison.

The Christian Baker didn't refuse to serve them. He even gladly said, "I am willing to bake you a birthday cake or a graduation cake, but I won't bake a gay-wedding cake....because I don't believe in gay marriage so I refuse to participate in it."

It's equivalent to me, as a Muslim, if I owned a business, forcing my Christian employees to pray Salat and firing them if they don't pray at all.

That's a very different scenario.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Tallaabo, that's an invalid comparison.

The Christian Baker didn't refuse to serve them. He even gladly said, "I am willing to bake you a birthday cake or a graduation cake, but I won't bake a gay-wedding cake....because I don't believe in gay marriage so I refuse to participate in it."

It's equivalent to me, as a Muslim, if I owned a business, forcing my Christian employees to pray Salat and firing them if they don't pray at all.

That's a very different scenario.

No it is not an invalid comparison. When you open a shop you can't pick and choose who to serve. It is like an atheist saying "I like to do business with Muslim women but only when they take off their headscarf". The baker opened a shop in a market to sell cakes, so he has to sell it everyone. No exception.

Another invalid comparison. This Baker is not "picking and choosing" who to serve. He welcomed them into his shop, he offered to bake them a cake, just not a gay-wedding cake.

Plenty of businesses have a dress-code, and it's not discriminatory when they refuse to allow in patrons who dress a certain way. Even in nightclubs, you can't enter the nightclub unless you wear a certain type of outfit. This is common knowledge. Plenty of businesses have rules on dress, whether someone can bring in a dog to the shop, whether someone is allowed to play music loudly, etc.

This gay couple, could have gone to ANY OTHER bakery in Colorado, but they chose to pick a fight with a Christian baker who didn't want any trouble. And then you want to claim that this is alright, that this is fine.

And you know very well that this is a blatant double-standard.

Khayr   

<cite>

DoctorK, I am not defending the atheists who want to abolish religion altogether, and there are certainly many of them out there. What I am saying is religion is not part of the political system in west anymore. People's religious views are not taken into account when laws are inacted by the elected politicians of these countries. If the Christian baker had his way and was allowed to discriminate against the gay couple, other members of the public would also demand "their right" to put their prejudices into practise. Racists would be allowed to refuse selling their merchandise or letting their properties to black people or other ethnicities they do not like. Haters of Muslims would also get away with making life difficult for us. Imagine if you found your dream job in the middle of a largely racist white community and they all refused to deal with you. Surely you would have no choice but to resign from your dream job and move out of the area. So to prevent such very real situations occuring, the secular parliaments of the west legislated laws to prohibit the refusal of sale to anyone regarless of their race, religion, gender, and yes sexuality. Such laws are designed to protect you from others as much as they protect other members of the public from your obvious prejudice.

I really can't fathom how you associate yourself

with being muslim at all. Your comments sound like something that Abdullah ibn Ubayy would say and his likes.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

I really can't fathom how you associate yourself

with being muslim at all. Your comments sound like something that Abdullah ibn Ubayy would say and his likes.

No I don't associate with your extremism and naked hypocrisy.

<cite>

Enjoining what's right and forbidding what's evil is one of the most BASIC concepts of Islam, you're really a strange one Tallaabo.

“Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” (Prophet Muhammad)

Furthermore, isn't "change" something fundamental and very important to Western and global society? Didn't Martin Luther King Jr change America for the better? Didn't Mahatma Gandhi do the same for India? Would you consider MLK Jr or Gandhi's actions "whining" or are you only reserving this judgement for Muslims, because of your deep inferiority-complex? So it's okay for those guys to do it, but when Muslims or conservative Christians do the same thing it's suddenly bad?

I'm very shocked with you, I really am.

Seeing that you appear to be faith-based bigot, I find it astonishing that you would presume to compare your beliefs to those of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. King was opposed to policies that degraded the human personality. During the civil rights movement, he led blacks in protests against businesses that either refused to serve black customers, or served them with caveats like, "Blacks may ride the bus; but they must sit in the back and give up their seat when a white patron demands." During this struggle, many whites based their opposition to civil rights for blacks upon their faith, arguing that the Bible forbade interracial mixing. Today it is the gays who are protesting faith-based bigotry and the discriminatory laws and business practices that result from it. And like the blacks, they will prevail. Just as the nation turned its back on race-based discrimination and changed for the better, it will turn its back on anti-gay discrimination and change for the better.

WRONG Abdul

There is not a single McDonald's or Macy's that refuses to serve gay people in this country. There are no laws or "discriminatory business practices" that currently exist on the books here i America. So there goes your argument out the window

What gay people in America are trying to eliminate is any sort of personal opposition to their unnatural and perverted lifestyle.