Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Hiiraan online misleading

yaab

Hiiraan.com beentooda ka yaabay. They are reporting some clashes in Mandheera. What caught my attention was their misleading picture posted above accompanying the report, claiming it is Mandheera.

Here is the link to their report: http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2014/Aug/wararka_maanta24-48015.htm

It is a picture I took myself on back in early 2009 in Nayroobi and posted on SOL in 2009. Waa xaafadaa degnaan jirnay reerkeena from 1992 to 2000. I left at 1996, so when I went back to Nayroobi in 2009, I visited gurigaa degnaan jirnay in Southland, Langaata and took pictures of xaafadaas.

The original picture's link I posted on 2009 does not work, but cache from Google does. Here is the cached link: http://tinyurl.com/ob6z8rc

It isn't only this picture. Many sites use the pictures I took on Islii in 2009 that was posted on SOL on that year. If you google Islii on Google Images, my pictures are on there used by many sites without sourcing.

these poorly captured pictures don't make you a photojournalist MMA. you are full of xayeysiis, ma istiir aboow?

check this excellent pics, i took, baal.

10435899_10152435759109250_4966512772688

1460248_10152036102284250_1233842602_n.j

i couldn't care how they were used.

Tallaabo   

Mudane Alpha, please take photos of Hargeisa's dirty spots, streets, and the dooxa and start a new thread called "dirty Hargeisa" to shame our government.

nuune   

<cite>
said:</cite>

these poorly captured pictures don't make you a photojournalist MMA. you are full of xayeysiis, ma istiir aboow?

check this excellent pics, i took, baal.

10435899_10152435759109250_4966512772688

1460248_10152036102284250_1233842602_n.j

i couldn't care how they were used.

Don't claim the pictures I took myself, inaar!

<cite>

He can't do that, otherwise waa laga soo musaafurinaa meesha with his 'dirty' dhaqancelis ass.
ddd

baidao ass boy,

i know it's hard for you to stomach balse, i'm a civilised person. i'm also well integrated and a highly respected member of this society. i've earnt my sharaf.

<cite>

Mudane Alpha, please take photos of Hargeisa's dirty spots, streets, and the dooxa and start a new thread called "dirty Hargeisa" to shame our government.

i'm pro-government these days, brovs.

only a self-hating Somalilander will shame his/her country on a public forum.

nuune   

Allah ha u naxariisto, sxb, dhib ma jiro, I know you are full of projects, so you have plenty of them to kick start anyway.

War dee waan ladnahey anu, maxaa inoo kala dambeeyay,