Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Scammers & fraudsters on SOL

Salaam all, hope you are keeping wel.

It has been a while since I logged onto SOL and I was surprised that when I did, I noticed I had received a message from a fraudster/scammer on SOL by the name of "Katrina Kathleen". I assume there are probably other scammers in our midst here on SOL so just be careful saaxiibayaal.

Her message read:

Dear Friend,I am Miss. Kathleen kelhi,chief operating officer SG.SSB notify you amount US $14.5 million will relocate on your name as Foreign Business Partner and safe keeping, please email full names, direct telephone numbers, and home address,Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Contact private email address concern funds details:kathleenkkathleenk1@outlook.com orilhami1@rediffmail.com ,Yours sincerely,Miss. Kathleen kelhi

Coofle   

I am glad to know the wave of Nigerian orphan royals (prince and princess) have instilled a wave of generosity in to the world. now I receive messages from such benevolent souls giving away millions from places as far as Tasmania!.

Welcome back bro