Sign in to follow this  
suban

Those damned FBI are everywhere!

suban   

Jesus was looking down on earth, and he saw that more than anything, the drugs problem was getting out of hand.

He said to his apostles "This addiction is making people forget about me." He watched th behaviour of the people and came to a conclusion. " I am out of touch with my people, to get them on the righ path again, i have to know what i am competing against. Jacob, go to Colombia and get me a kilogram of pure cocaine. john visit Morocco for some hashish. Mathew, I heard Jamaican Ganja is popular amongs young people, get me a suply. Judas, just go anywhere where there is plenty of XTC. Bring what i ask of you, my apostls, to beat evil, we have to know what the evil consists of."

So the apostles went to carry out jesus' errands.

After a while, john walked in. "Here is the hashish you requsted melord" He was emidiatly followed by a worried jacob " mylord, those south americans sure drive a hard bargain, i had to spend more money, but i've got the cocaine." Some hours later, mathew came in with a smile, impressed with the jamaican friendlyness "Ganja seems good for the mentallity mylord, everyone was welcoming me."

Jesus was pleased with his apostles and was eagerly awaiting judas. Hours went and jesus became a bit concrned for judas. Just when he was about to send john to look for him, the door was knocked down by judas and some strange looking men......"FREEZE, THIS IS THE F.B.I. PUT THE DRUGS ON THE TABLE AND LINE UP AGAINST THE WALL NOW!!! :eek: