Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Dad walks in and takes care of business

Holac   

Frolander-480x400.jpg

A Florida man who walked in on a man molesting his 11-year-old son will not face any charges for beating him to a bloody pulp, police say.

When police arrived at the Daytona Beach home Friday, they found 18-year-old Raymond Frloander motionless on the living room floor. He “had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth,” the police report states. The mugshot (above) shows the man received a pretty good beating.

“I just walked in on a grown man molesting …” the upset father told dispatchers before choking up. “And I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer.”

The father said he walked into the house to find his son being sexually assaulted by Frolander. The police asked him if there were any weapons involved in the beatdown and the father replied “my foot and fists”.

“I didn’t proceed to ask him any questions, sir,” The father said. “He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you. I drug him out to the living room.” He told police they would need to call an ambulance.

The police report states when questioned by police about the beating, the father replied “I’m guilty.”

Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said the father was “acting like a dad.” He will not face any charges. Frolander was charged with sexual battery by an adult on a victim under 12 and is being held without bail.