Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

2014 World Cup - Brazil

Che, i'm happy our orange team reached semi finals and secured a third place after the win from Brazil last night. We left with a bang and did pretty good for a small country with nearly 17 million people :D

By the way that Argentinian goal keeper had a cheat sheet of where every player would shoot during the penalties.

Last day of football. Today it's the final of the world cup between Germany and Argentina. I'm rooting for Germany to win this cup. Go Germans!!

Dankis Che iyo Libaax. I am sure Libaax was in any-other-team-but-Jarmalka bandwagon. Jarmalka beat his American team, beat his African teams, beat again his semi-African team (Faransiiska) and who knows also had been a fan kuwee garaaceen oo gowraceen, the Samba boys. lol

Runtii wey u qalmaan weyna istaahilaan inay Jarmalka ku guuleystaan. Being a perennial semifinalist and finalist -- waa ciyaartooy aad u dadaasho koox ahaana u ciyaaro. A true all-around team.

Shalay saa u qeylinaaye waaba xabeebay. And I thought I was a rare Soomaali Jarmalka supporter laakiin meeshaa joogay kuwa iga daran Jarmalka la jiray buuxeen. I guess some of them were anti-Arjantiin, rather than pro-Jarmal.

Been been Jarmalka uluma jiray. In that same place I was at yesterday, in the prior games I was relentlessly questioned about my 'Africanness (versus Gaana); was unbelievably questioned about my Islaannimo (vs Algeeriya); again questioned about why support 'cunsuriyiinta' Jarmalka (vs Faransiiska).

In the end, all lollollollol

Macruuf, I switched from one team to another during the tournament just to stop Germany. I was unsuccessful Awoowe. :D :D

I know football is a cruel game that rewards the likes of Mario Gotze at the expense of a genius like Messi. But in the end, it was a close game that could have gone Argentina's way as much.