Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

HAG Elder Xaad Blasts Somali Clans For Not Contributing

Dr_Osman   

HAG elder Xaad residing in muse boqor home and in a clan capital telling other clans to contribute to a clan run city kkkk. Listen to the spew of Xaad here.

Wa ninki qaranka soo celinteeda loo dirsaday ileen casimadu jogga wuxuna ka hadlaya 'dekedayda ayaa la dhuqooya' dadkan uma qalman in casimada somalia la siiyo wa iga walle iyo bille. Waxaa fican in bahasha laga soo wareejiyo oo meel kale ay somali isku racan loo xil saro casimada. Baidoa is good option, it lacks economic lifelines like a port besides those 2 measly jetty ones at merca and barawe so it could do with the economic benefit of being capital. But more importantly it is strategically located between the 2 major clans Sahal and HAG and it is a neutral area which can bring back somali people confidence and unity. We should strip the capital of mogadishu, as can be seen by xaad, he cant really fulfill national duties. It's best to name mogadishu capital of south-central regional state and it can serve as a port to the central regions, markas he can be among his 'unuka leh'. This will have an added advantage for somalis also at least we dont have to nationalize the HAG problem which in turn affect our development, we should regionalize it because lets be honest that what it is, its clan problem among the HAGS why do we all have to pay the price for their problems?

I really think it is time to discuss a new capital for Somalia, if we want somali ppl confidence to return it wont return in a graveyard capital, if we want somali ppl unity to return it wont return in a 'unuka leh' city. If we want both somali confidence and unity to return we need a neutral area that satisfies all clans. I honestly cant think of a better place then baidoa. Not such a bad history as far as the civil war is concerned, all major clans feel comfortable with baidoa, it needs the economic funds since it lacks economic infrastructure, plus it will be a fresh start for all somalis. We should dump XAAD and leave him where he belongs among his clan among his own regional govt. I seriously dont see much hope as long as mogadishu is capital, I cant see somalis uniting but I see somalis fragmenting further.

Waxaan la yaabaa labada Oday ee Xaad iyo Axmed Diiriye. Maxaa loo yidhaahdaa Xamar dawlad baa ka jirta?. Dekedaha miyaanu Wasiir ku shaqalahayn?. Dadkan Xamar deggan waa inay aammusiyaan lbadan Oday. Waxay meeshu la degi la'dahay habkii dawladnimada maba garanayaan!. Xasan Shiikh buu wakiil ka yahay oo soo dira horta?.

Xamar kuwan bay Somaliland u soo direen, cajiib.