Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Faroole 4 President 2016. Why?

The candidates from the Mogadishu clan failed to tackle alshabaab harash. they work themselves secretly with alshabaab. As for the people from Garoowe they proved to be affectively in dealing with alshabaab.

Mudane Faroole killed all captured alshabaab snm dogs sent from Hargeisa clan enclave.

Other option is to nominate someone from Guriceel/Caabudwaaq, i know that the sufis from Guriceel/Caabudwaaq hates alshabaab. They cant stand the smell of alshabaab.

No more president from the Jowhar/Warsheekh group! They are extremely weak. Couldnt liberate jowhar on themselves, they needed Amisom.

Ceeldheer is still occupied by alshabaab.

I would really love President faroole to run for president in Somalia in 2016 and even win he will really make Somali politics spectacular. Faroole and his hilarious speeches , i am sure he will build a larger Ashaahaadu la dirir unit anti terrorism force for Somalia. Faroole worked so hard to pass the transition period. If Faroole runs i for sure will support Faroole for office in Mogadishu and something tells me he is very ambitious to a Cabdilahi yusuf.