Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Halal meat controversy in the UK

This is all very funny.... this phony outrage over Halal meat being served in the UK

What's the big deal with Halal? I eat Kosher meat all the time and it doesn't bother me at all loool.

this halal campaign is basically a giant Muslim conspiracy to Islamise the entire nation of the UK. the islamist terrorists have been using the PC-friendly media to generate hyperbole and medically dangerous advice to a diet-conscious nation of obese kuffars. it's rather pathetic, that food, which constitutes the most basic of all the human rights, is deemed 'haram' (islamist lingo for unclean), if it's not brutally killed with a big knife by an iman with a foreign accent.

<cite>
said:</cite>

This is all very funny.... this phony outrage over Halal meat being served in the UK

What's the big deal with Halal? I eat Kosher meat all the time and it doesn't bother me at all loool.

oi jewish boy,

what do you think of the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) supporting the war criminal Ali Samatar, the former Defense Minister of the Somali Republic before it became the world's first officially failed state, despite his merciless campaigns of terror against ethnic Somalilander during the 1980s/1990s?

<cite>

oi jewish boy,

what do you think of the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) supporting the war criminal Ali Samatar, the former Defense Minister of the Somali Republic before it became the world's first officially failed state, despite his merciless campaigns of terror against ethnic Somalilander during the 1980s/1990s?

Warya, I've said before don't ever address me you 3rd class citizen.

You're not funny, and you've past the point of being an effective troll.

^ do you personally cut your daughters, too?

we know about the endemic child abuse cases within your community. meanwhile terrorists have kidnapped up to 300 little girls and will sell them into slavery almost immediately. they've also started the bidding on the silk road at $200 per girl.

WTF is wrong with y'all?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

this halal campaign is basically a giant Muslim conspiracy to Islamise the entire nation of the UK. the islamist terrorists have been using the PC-friendly media to generate hyperbole and medically dangerous advice to a diet-conscious nation of obese kuffars. it's rather pathetic, that food, which constitutes the most basic of all the human rights, is deemed 'haram' (islamist lingo for unclean), if it's not brutally killed with a big knife by an iman with a foreign accent.

You sound like someone who left his faith like that infidel Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

<cite>

You sound like someone who left his faith like that infidel Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

on the contrary, i would respectfully disagree. it would appear you intentionally want to misinterpret my views and take them out of their original context.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

on the contrary, i would respectfully disagree. it would appear you intentionally want to misinterpret my views and take them out of their original context.

I would respectfully point out to SOL readers that your "views" have no context whatsoever :)

<cite>

£1500 a month from Cameron's government can make you utter such things huh?

It must suck being a mole of the FCO huh? hahahaha.

Check mate Biatch.

what nonsense, f.aaqash boy

the words you utter are potentially damaging to our long term cordial relations. i'd refrain from such nonsensical allegations, if i were you. as I've countlessly said in the past, and many of those who personally know me, will no doubt testify to, i'm a professional conscious cultural critic and earn my keep as legitimate businessman working in the Soy Beans industry. of course, being the KDF whipping boy that you, it doesn't remotely come as a surprise, you take to character assassinations and other related mashaariics.

<cite>

I didn't know Alpha is employed through a UK government funded program. Ma anaan garan.

abti,

who the hell are you and xaaged iga la jaanqaad?