Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Dr Osman Investigations - Why Puntland Is The Mother Of Somalia

Dr_Osman   

I am going to spill it out all now about the frustration puntlanders have been put under with these constant terrorist attacks from 300k terrorist in somaliland and the sfg totally abuse of federal power. I think it's time somalis have real talk and everyone present their case on why they think their clan is the best for somalis. My case for Puntland being the best is supported by the following facts;

1. There would be no somalia historically and presently without them. Mogadishu would be busy destroying somalia and somaliland dividing

2. Puntland people are the only ones who actually left their regional homeland to build mogadishu, we do not see the same happen from mogadishu to build puntland in history or post civil war somalia.

3. Puntland has remained firm on it's somalinimo regardless of being attacked constantly by siyad barre, usc, al-itihaad. The somalilanders only faced siyad and nothing else and left somalia based on it but puntland never did and was attacked alot more.

4. Puntland plays a positive role in Somalia, it actually tries to help mogadishu, I mean can you imagine if abdillahi yusuf didnt come and federalism or farole and the constitution or even gaas short time ending the transition and achieving recognition for mogadishu which has accelarated mogadishu development. Where-as there is not a single thing that HAG politicians have left for somalia other then 4.5 from abdiqasim and their pockets. Somaliland actually undermines mogadishu and other parts of somalia thru terrorism.

5. Puntland is the clan which brought the somali flag, created SYL by yasin sharmarke which he nationalized and HAG joined as memebers.

I think somalis need to stop all the bravado and cheap talk by dahir alasow and even solers thinking their clan is the best, we really need to assess evidence and just see who history will look upon as the mother of somalia through thick and thin regardless if genocided multiple occasions and always back up on it's feet to do its bit to help mogadishu. Have we ever recieved a thanks no? we only get mogadishu folks who not only dont invest in puntland and invest in somaliland, they are looking at ways at undermining puntland and jubaland at anytime opportunity to get. This is the frickin place that helped them, what sort of nonsense is this?

I think it's time the HAG stop this anti federalism nonsense your doing and all these bogus reconciliation because after 20 year civil war somalis may forgive but noone will ever trust, in order for that trust to come back autonomy is needed. This is a long term solution or everything else is just bogus ways of the sfg to collect money again.

I think its time the HAG drop all this hatred they have Puntland, which makeas no aenase, if puntland was bad person he wouldnt help you, we would do what somaliland doing and fund opponents in mogadishu against each other like u did in kismayo. HAG wake up, federalism is the only way forward for all of us, if you do not want to share the capital, then I am sorry your govt will be made one on paper only with no federal strength at all, we will undermine you by forming allies with foreign countries. It's not a winnable solution, its bad politics, I don't understand why you continue playing this game of no winner in the long term. Mogadishu has strengths such as foreign aid, foreign greets n meets, capital and investments they need to use these strength then to negiotate with somalis on what they want from the regions in return, thats good politics, thats smart politics. The regions will also hold the key to whether sfg is going to be strong govt or a weak one, infact without the regions your govt will be paper based, international community will see it as not inclusive and pulled support from it. So your politicians responses of behave like PL and JL is not wise politics when your in the capital because the strengths the capital has is not the same as the strength the regions have.Thats why gaas said negiotation is truly needed and he is right because u will lose something and so will we. We will lose foreign aid as is evident, u will lose legitamcy and be weak.

I urge the HAG change this course of politics and support puntland and jubaland, their is no point fighting it, because it will just cause more friction and suspicion. It will look like the sfg is a clan govt which makes it lose legitmacy unlike the regions who can be clan govt since their not in the capital and dont require somali inclusiveness. We enjoy different strength and weaknesses at the end of the day and u need to use your strength and I need use my strength and we need to ngiotate, thats politics my friend not this nonsense you guys are playing in mogadishu for the past 20 years of winner takes all mentality because their will be no winner as is evident in the past 20 years because every clan will get foreign support period.

Finally I urge the mogadishu folks as Puntlanders we know why you don't want federalism and its over petty matters due to villa somalia, you just want to convince the IC community the HAG must be in villa somalia because they dont have a regional govt and if you guys create a regional govt you lose that argument. All over petty villa somalia ambitions. Thats why your trying to prolong federalism and put up obstacles everywhere from kismayo to baidoa and then central regions when we get there so it isnt completed before 2016 and you can take villa somalia again with that petty argument.

Puntland will do the role you have failed to do, we have invited sw3 and sw6 for talks, which you were supposed to but as we know you won't due to your petty villa somalia ambitions. These guys have only small political and economical concerns that can be addressed through extra infrastructure funding for states with smaller ports like merka and barawe.

At the end of the day dont mess with Puntland and Jubbaland. I mean seriously we can sack hassan sheikh tommorow thru afay being igad advisor and nuradin diriye being nicholas kay advisor, you cant do the same to our governments because were regional, it has nothing to do with u, but the capital has something to do with all somalis. U dont see us interfering in beletwayn or dhusomareeb do you? so learn your god damn strength and weaknesses and negiotate rather then using failed HAG policies of winner takes all mentality which resulted in no winner at all for the past 20 years and your repeating the same thing.

As for the title of my heading, Puntland is the real mother of somalia, I think when my kids look back on the civil war they will be proud to say "if it wasnt for them in puntland" their would be no somalia today just like we say back in the 60s if their was no puntland their would be no indepedence. I love that state not just because I am from there but all the evidences point to why we are so great and above petty clan politics like other somalisl Truly the hoyo of somalia and the other clans are the childrens running the asylum

<cite>
said:</cite>

I am going to spill it out all now about the frustration puntlanders have been put under with these constant terrorist attacks from 300k terrorist in somaliland and the sfg totally abuse of federal power. I think it's time somalis have real talk and everyone present their case on why they think their clan is the best for somalis. My case for Puntland being the best is supported by the following facts;

1. There would be no somalia historically and presently without them. Mogadishu would be busy destroying somalia and somaliland dividing

2. Puntland people are the only ones who actually left their regional homeland to build mogadishu, we do not see the same happen from mogadishu to build puntland in history or post civil war somalia.

3. Puntland has remained firm on it's somalinimo regardless of being attacked constantly by siyad barre, usc, al-itihaad. The somalilanders only faced siyad and nothing else and left somalia based on it but puntland never did and was attacked alot more.

4. Puntland plays a positive role in Somalia, it actually tries to help mogadishu, I mean can you imagine if abdillahi yusuf didnt come and federalism or farole and the constitution or even gaas short time ending the transition and achieving recognition for mogadishu which has accelarated mogadishu development. Where-as there is not a single thing that HAG politicians have left for somalia other then 4.5 from abdiqasim and their pockets. Somaliland actually undermines mogadishu and other parts of somalia thru terrorism.

5. Puntland is the clan which brought the somali flag, created SYL by yasin sharmarke which he nationalized and HAG joined as memebers.

I think somalis need to stop all the bravado and cheap talk by dahir alasow and even solers thinking their clan is the best, we really need to assess evidence and just see who history will look upon as the mother of somalia through thick and thin regardless if genocided multiple occasions and always back up on it's feet to do its bit to help mogadishu. Have we ever recieved a thanks no? we only get mogadishu folks who not only dont invest in puntland and invest in somaliland, they are looking at ways at undermining puntland and jubaland at anytime opportunity to get. This is the frickin place that helped them, what sort of nonsense is this?

I think it's time the HAG stop this anti federalism nonsense your doing and all these bogus reconciliation because after 20 year civil war somalis may forgive but noone will ever trust, in order for that trust to come back autonomy is needed. This is a long term solution or everything else is just bogus ways of the sfg to collect money again.

I think its time the HAG drop all this hatred they have Puntland, which makeas no aenase, if puntland was bad person he wouldnt help you, we would do what somaliland doing and fund opponents in mogadishu against each other like u did in kismayo. HAG wake up, federalism is the only way forward for all of us, if you do not want to share the capital, then I am sorry your govt will be made one on paper only with no federal strength at all, we will undermine you by forming allies with foreign countries. It's not a winnable solution, its bad politics, I don't understand why you continue playing this game of no winner in the long term. Mogadishu has strengths such as foreign aid, foreign greets n meets, capital and investments they need to use these strength then to negiotate with somalis on what they want from the regions in return, thats good politics, thats smart politics. The regions will also hold the key to whether sfg is going to be strong govt or a weak one, infact without the regions your govt will be paper based, international community will see it as not inclusive and pulled support from it. So your politicians responses of behave like PL and JL is not wise politics when your in the capital because the strengths the capital has is not the same as the strength the regions have.Thats why gaas said negiotation is truly needed and he is right because u will lose something and so will we. We will lose foreign aid as is evident, u will lose legitamcy and be weak.

I urge the HAG change this course of politics and support puntland and jubaland, their is no point fighting it, because it will just cause more friction and suspicion. It will look like the sfg is a clan govt which makes it lose legitmacy unlike the regions who can be clan govt since their not in the capital and dont require somali inclusiveness. We enjoy different strength and weaknesses at the end of the day and u need to use your strength and I need use my strength and we need to ngiotate, thats politics my friend not this nonsense you guys are playing in mogadishu for the past 20 years of winner takes all mentality because their will be no winner as is evident in the past 20 years because every clan will get foreign support period.

Finally I urge the mogadishu folks as Puntlanders we know why you don't want federalism and its over petty matters due to villa somalia, you just want to convince the IC community the HAG must be in villa somalia because they dont have a regional govt and if you guys create a regional govt you lose that argument. All over petty villa somalia ambitions. Thats why your trying to prolong federalism and put up obstacles everywhere from kismayo to baidoa and then central regions when we get there so it isnt completed before 2016 and you can take villa somalia again with that petty argument.

Puntland will do the role you have failed to do, we have invited sw3 and sw6 for talks, which you were supposed to but as we know you won't due to your petty villa somalia ambitions. These guys have only small political and economical concerns that can be addressed through extra infrastructure funding for states with smaller ports like merka and barawe.

At the end of the day dont mess with Puntland and Jubbaland. I mean seriously we can sack hassan sheikh tommorow thru afay being igad advisor and nuradin diriye being nicholas kay advisor, you cant do the same to our governments because were regional, it has nothing to do with u, but the capital has something to do with all somalis. U dont see us interfering in beletwayn or dhusomareeb do you? so learn your god damn strength and weaknesses and negiotate rather then using failed HAG policies of winner takes all mentality which resulted in no winner at all for the past 20 years and your repeating the same thing.

As for the title of my heading, Puntland is the real mother of somalia, I think when my kids look back on the civil war they will be proud to say "if it wasnt for them in puntland" their would be no somalia today just like we say back in the 60s if their was no puntland their would be no indepedence. I love that state not just because I am from there but all the evidences point to why we are so great and above petty clan politics like other somalisl Truly the hoyo of somalia and the other clans are the childrens running the asylum

My name is Tillamook and I endorse these statements by the good Doctor 110%!