Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

It has finally happened

Tallaabo   

I think the guy should be left alone to live his life the way he wants it. For goodness sake he is just a politician and a public servant not a saint.

I always thought crack heads and people who smoke it were skinny 'caato caato' people, how is he this FAT? Did they sell him the wrong stuff? :)

I am glad he finally decided to quit and get help.

<cite>
said:</cite>

I think the guy should be left alone to live his life the way he wants it. For goodness sake he is just a politician and a public servant not a saint.

You can't do that. As an elected public servant, you are held to a higher standard than anyone else. If this was just a common person, they would've been arrested and railroaded a longtime ago. Thats why Butocow shoul've been given twice as much time as a normal citizen for breaking the public's trust.

This guy deserves his own reality show LOL.....He's caught smoking crack yet AGAIN?

You'd think he would learn after the first time? But no he didn't :D

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Saffs, why do you guys keep this guy in office? You Canadians.

Unfortunately the only way he can be removed from office is for him to be charged and sentenced for a crime, but city council stripped away most of his powers as mayor a long time ago. The only way to get him out of office is to elect someone else in October.

Sister Saff. should keep updating. It is getting juicy, soap opera-ic now.

Rob Ford was not allowed to cross the border last week, so he secretly came back. He was thus seen this week around in Koronto and other parts of southern Ontario.