Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Germany Starts Direct Financial Support To Somaliland

Hargeisa (BurcoOnline) 14.04.2014 WasiirkaQorsheynta iyo iskaashiga Caalamiga Dr.Sacad Cali Shire ayaa shaaca ka qaadayin Jarmalku noqon doono dalkii afaraadee dhaqaale toos ah siiya Somaliland,kuna soo biiri doono Ingiriiska, Denmarkiyo Norway.

Dr. Sacad Cali Shire waxa uu sidan ku sheegay hadal uu ka jeediyey Xarunta Machadka

Siyaasada Caalamka ee dalka Australia oo uu dhawaan ka soo laabtay socdaal uu dalkaasku tagay.

Wasiirka oo ka jawaabayey su’aalo laga weydiinayey xidhiidhka Somaliland la leedahay

dunida kale iyo taageerooyinka dhaqaale ee ay ka helaan qaadhaan-bixiyeyaasha

caalamka, ayaa soo jeediyey in laga caawiyo doorashooyinka ku soo waajahan dalkiisa, oo

dhidibada u sii adkaynaya nidaamkooda dimoqraadiyadda.

Wasiirka Qorsheynta Qaranka Somaliland, ayaa shaqo la’aan haysata da’yarta dalka ku

tilmaamay dhibaatada kaliya ee xukuumadda uu ka tirsan yahay haysata. "Caqabadaha

noogu adag waxa ka mid ah shaqo-abuurka da’yarta dhamaysata waxbarashada,

maadama aanan xidhiidh la yeelan karin hay’adaha lacagaha amaahda bixiya, ictiraaf

la’aan, inkastoo aanu ku guulaysanay in sanduuq horumarka Somaliland aan samayno oo

deeqo toos ah wadamo Ingiriiska iyo Denmark ku soo shubeen, imikana dalka Norway ku

soo biiray, wakhti dhowna dalka Jarmalku ku soo biiri doono wadamada dhaqaalaha tooska

u siiya Somaliland,” ayuu yidhi Wasiirku oo ka jawabayey su’aal laga weydiiyey caqabadaha

haysta xukuumaddiisa.

Wasiirka Qorsheynta iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga Dr. Sacad Cali Shire oo ka jawaabayey

dhinacyada taageero dalka Australia uga fidin karo Somaliland, ayaa sheegay, "Waxaan ka

codsanaynaa inay kordhiyaan taageerada ay na siiyaan, qeybna ka noqdaan waddamada

dhaqaalaha tooska ugu soo shuba sanduuqa horumarinta Somaliland, isla markaana naga

taageeraan doorashooyinka soo socda sannadka dambe ee madaxtooyada iyo wakiillada

oo ah hawl dhaqaale badan ku baxayo, muhiimna u ah sii adkaynaya nidaamka

dimoqraadiyada iyo xasiloonida aanu haysano,” ayuu yidhi Dr Sacad Cali Shire.

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan, This so called development bank, how much money is exactly in there? we know the west are notorious for simply pledging and not fulfilling. I bet there isn't a dime in the begging bowl kkkk

"Ditoore"

I am still awaiting the results of the drinking water of Bari region before commenting I wouldn't wanna be perceived as victimizing the disabled.

Hahahah...

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan I know you have a fixation with water since your people are so deprived of it but if you want a glass just ask stop acting like a bahluul

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Ciidan, This so called development bank, how much money is exactly in there? we know the west are notorious for simply pledging and not fulfilling. I bet there isn't a dime in the begging bowl kkkk

The last time I checked "this begging bowl" had at least fifty million US Dollars of change in it :) That is nearly twice the annual budget of Puntland. As Germany and other nations join and throw more coins into this bowl, I am sure that figure will grow significantly.

Dr_Osman   

Tallabo, '300 kay can be fed in a day' new slogan in somaliland i guess

In seriousness 300k population budget would be similar to karkaar maybe or even less since it's all populated there every inch of land. A devastating blow has been achieved with the census. Another devastating blow is the fact Puntland is 30% of Somalia land as farole would always say and he said that because if u calculate the national highway from borame to kismayo its 2300 kilometer. Bosaso to Galkayo is 700 kilometer. Thats effectively 30%.

Not to mention that huge coast line half of the red sea plus half of the indian ocean is 1600 kilometer long from 3200 kilometer of somalia coastline. that is effectively 50%. Inti Madax madow ill let u finish the rest.

Dr_Osman   

Tallabo what is somaliland going to do? most of the oil in somalia is reportedly in the indian ocean they say its like kuwaiti deposit equivalent. If I own 50% of it plus Jubbaland owns another good slice, economically you stand no chance. These onshore oil are noway compared to the same to offshore oil in the indian ocean. Do you see any oil reserves reported in the red sea? not one nation on the red sea is developing oil on that channel which is a major blow for the 300k seccessionists.

However there is good hope for me on the indian ocean since alot of nations have oil in there like the persian gulf for example the 3rd largest oil reserve in the world comes from the indian ocean. Plus many nations along the east african coast are confirmed with oil in it like tanzania and mozambique.

Its over sxb, at the end of day if my budget is 40 million, then your budget has to be 6 times less since your population is.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tallabo what is somaliland going to do?

Ditoore, we will just say maashaallah. Somaliland does not envy what Allah gives to others, especially our Somali neighbours.

Dr_Osman   

Tallabo, but borama to burco is very small area of land, your in big trouble. Sool and Sanaag is out of the question for you bro even if they do join somaliland we will always have a way to threaten u into submission, you will forever remain hostage to our threats. You dont have that advantage over us since galmudug is only one jilib and cannot do anything on its own to us. Its bad position for somaliland no matter which way they take it. I can picture it out now, Puntland saying to somaliland if you dont vote for us in federal parliament for president, ogow adiguna waqoyi nabad ku sexan maysid. Its bad for our brothers up north.

I feel sorry for the SNM 300k rebel turn terrorist enclave