Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Republic Of Somaliland President Takes Evening Stroll To Hotel

HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - The President H.E. Ahmed Mohammed Mohamud last night surprised patrons at Hargeisa's Imperial Hotel when he strolled in without the usual security details.

The President who was accompanied by the First Lady Amina Sh. Mohammed Jirde and two legislative members the Honourables Ahmed Mohamud Diriye and Ali Hassan Ahmed had strolled all the way from the State House to and fro.

"It shows how the country enjoys peaceful stability", quipped Hon. Ahmed to a local website, Somaliland.org.

They were shortly after joined at the hotel by the Foreign and Education Ministers Hon. M.B Yonis and Hon. Zamzam Abdi respectively.

This is not the first time that the President has made impromptu evening visits to various spots in the city mingling with shoppers or revelers.

Scores of patrons at imperial soon thronged to where the Head of State was hence happily shook his ready hand.

He took tea with the people who were as happy as they were hilarious to meet or see him.

Only last week both the FM Hon. Bihi and Interior Minister Hon. Ali Waran'adde were spotted at midnight Strolling in town.

http://somalilandsun.com/index.php/politics/5512-somaliland-presidents-surprise-evening-stroll-to-local-hotel-reaffirms-peace-and-stability

I took a stroll to the supermarket the other day, why aren't they covering me? I think there more substantial news that need covering Cidan.

Dr_Osman   

Siilanyo is visiting his 100k SNM population, while the other 200k are scared in erigavobig deal. His name is MR Mangaab for years to come.

Osman your finally waking up to the reality that somaliland has outdone your pirate desert tulo wasteland.

You were never really a competition you just assumed you were.

Hahah..

Osman say Alxamdulilah I left you two and half tulos in the middle of the scorching Bari desert before I take those and add it to my collection.

Hahah...

galbeedi   

Dittore. two region never have been equal, whether in business or population. The east of Somaliland has more cities towns and villages than Puntland. Badhan, laasqoray,xiis, mayd, ceerigaabo, Ceel AfAewyn, Burco, Caynabo, Oog, Laascaanood, Taleex, xudun, widhwidh, boohoodle, sheekh and others. When you drive from Gaalkacayo to Garoowe, there is only one village between.

Dr_Osman   

Galbeedi 759km from bosaso to galkayo and 500 km from borame to las anod i think says enough 5 different clans and im still twice its size in populations. There just isnt noway you can win sxb. Siyad cut the gobols for his supporters if it was done through fairness there is no explaining how a land that is 750 kilometer long on the highway be less states then a region that is only 500 kilometer on the highway. Plus we have double the figures on all the north combined. No excuse really population wise or land wise

Dr_Osman   

It's truly a devastating defeat for the mangaabs in the north, it simply will never be the same how I view it from now on and I am sending the census out to many different agencies. It is over guys its been fun while it lasted but the gravy train is over, xunjuf has run and ciidan is trolling his last words