Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Barkhad guy got a date. he is balling now.

Hawdian   

As a founding member of SMPC , can I just say good to see a brother doing good. Gacanta u tagey , waa rageedii kkkkkk. Qalanjona waa bash bash.

The real question is, would she have dated him if he wasn't a movie actor or famous? I think not.

Btw, the Cadaan guy behind him, isnt' that the Psycho guy from that movie ConAir?

MMA, waa dumarka sxb waxa dadka lacagtooda fiiriya. Hadii eey arkaan inaadan lacag ama maal aadan laheen, iska daa ineey kula hadlaan, xitaa dhinacaaga ma soo fiirinayaan. Waa nasiib daro.

Laakinse, i talked to this guy one time who said people got $50k for appearing as an extra in that movie, with all expenses paid for by the movie studios (dunno if he was lying to me).

<cite>
said:</cite>

Laakinse, i talked to this guy one time who said people got $50k for appearing as an extra in that movie, with all expenses paid for by the movie studios (dunno if he was lying to me).

Thats not the case, film extras (we call them artistes) often get good rates, especially on big blockbusters, laakinse it is rarely a lump sum, they are usually paid hourly. If you have lines then you are paid even more. Still nothing close to 50k though.

This Barkhad dude has already the one million dollar mark especially after been nominated for the Oscars. His appearance on shows alone get him something like 10k.

The real question is, is he a one hit wonder? I cant even think of other movies that can utilize him other than horror movies who would love to take advantage of his mouth structure and his body mass

Mooge   

barkhad is a big pimp niyoow. his movie is now number one. it doesn't matter if they call him ugly and other names but he is ballin' right now.

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite> The real question is, is he a one hit wonder? I cant even think of other movies that can utilize him
other than horror movies who would love to take advantage of his mouth structure and his body mass

I belly laughed at this, thank you.