Sign in to follow this  
Gar_maqaate

Secularism: what does it mean to you?

^^

This is not about Secularism for you is it?, but rather an apportunity to score cheap points against theism or more specifically against Islam. Personally i despise religious zealotry but I also loathe the arrogance of atheism. In my experience most atheists are just as dogmatic and as cult like as the religious flock the love to mock. Atheist will have you believe that their views are based on scientific rationalism, when in fact their views are motivated by the most basic of human desires. In my opinion my most atheists disbelief for one of two reasons. The first reason is that, some athiest disbelief in god becuase they feel as though god has some how abandoned them in the hour of need. Perhap a prayer went unanswered.The second reason is that some atheist just hate the idea of being morally accountable for the actions to a higher power, thus the elimination of god is necessary to justify their life style choices