Sign in to follow this  
RaMpAgE

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

RaMpAgE   

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 & 20, a woman is like Africa; Half discovered, half wild; naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 & 30, a woman is like America; Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 & 35, she is like India; Very hot, relaxed, & convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 & 40, a woman is like France; Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 & 50, she is like Yugoslavia; Lost the war, haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

:D:D:D

Between 51 & 60, a woman is like Russia; Very wide and borders are unpatrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 & 70, a woman is like Mongolia; With a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, they become like Afghanistan; Almost everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

shyhem   

LOOOOOOOOOL did i say women always attract attention even if its not good for them.The Afghanistan part was funny,certainly i'm not heading there with b-52's patrolling the air ;)

Nuzrat   

LOOOOOOOOOl, You sure know the geography of women. That will crack me up, Have you visited all this places LOL! ;) Please say you did not visit afgan or mongolia