Sign in to follow this  
DoctorKenney

Would you marry a divorcee?

Nothing wrong with marrying them, even with kids. But I'd also have my own kids.

This type of marriage is very common in our culture. Miyiidan maqlin 'Isku Hooyaa nahay, oo isku Aabe manihin'?

Kool_Kat   

She's 27, divorced with two kids! I can see how that might make the family raise an eyebrow or two. With that said, waxaa iga dagi la' 28 year old man whose never been in a relationship!

SJ   

^ ina abti, iyadu ku bilaabin :), haduu yarku isdaba qabane lol.

Garoobka iyo Doobka faataxada ha loo maro.

Kool_Kat;990621 wrote:
She's 27, divorced with two kids! I can see how that might make the family raise an eyebrow or two. With that said, waxaa iga dagi la' 28 year old man whose never been in a relationship!

LOL It's not uncommon here in North America to find a 28 year old Somali man/woman who's never been in a relationship. Many Somalis are like that actually.

Sure, some of them might have messed around a few times in their youth, but they've never been in an actual, concrete relationship. And the ones who are religious (and my cousin is religious) often never get into one until it's time for marriage.

And I've noticed that a lot of Somalis tend to be in relationships when they're 18, 19 or 20 years old. But as they get older, most of them become single throughout their mid-twenties. I see a LOT of single men and women who are 23-27 years old. It's a strange pattern that I've noticed.

Raamsade   

No self-respecting man should settle for used goods especially when there are so many women that have never been broken into. And why would you raise another man's kids? That's committing genetic suicide. Besides, even if you think you found an exceptional divorcee, nearly impossible but I'll entertain the idea for argument's sake, you'll have untrain all the bad habits her previous owner taught her. Maxaa ku dhacay ragannimodii raga Somalida lagu yaqaaney?

Guje   

Raamsade;991004 wrote:
No self-respecting man should settle for used goods especially when there are
so many women that have never been broken into
. And why would you raise another man's kids? That's committing genetic suicide. Besides, even if you think you found an exceptional divorcee, nearly impossible but I'll entertain the idea for argument's sake, you'll have untrain all the bad habits her previous owner taught her. Maxaa ku dhacay ragannimodii raga Somalida lagu yaqaaney?

Disgusting, war waa maxay breaking in iyo waxyaale kale aad sheegeysid. xishoodkii somali lagu yaqaani aaway.

burahadeer;990918 wrote:
Love divorced women,they have aura of sweetness and nice spongy meat,mymymy.

+1. Not to mention they are financially stable and are very mature. They also aren't demanding or very needy. She'd give you a space and pretty much do whateva you wanna do. :)

nuune   

Nin-Yaaban;991149 wrote:
+1. Not to mention they are
financially stable
and are very
mature
. They also
aren't demanding
or
very needy
. She'd give you
a space
and pretty much do
whateva you wanna do
:)

lool speaking from experience lee iga dheh waxaa qortey, sxb

Raamsade;991004 wrote:
No self-respecting man should settle for used goods especially when there are so many women that have never been broken into. And why would you raise another man's kids? That's committing genetic suicide. Besides, even if you think you found an exceptional divorcee, nearly impossible but I'll entertain the idea for argument's sake, you'll have untrain all the bad habits her previous owner taught her. Maxaa ku dhacay ragannimodii raga Somalida lagu yaqaaney?

Its been a while since I've been around here and I certainly dont miss reading such silly views. Only a petulant teenager with little to no experience of relationships would utter the above nonsense.

Grow up, get a little humility and stop spewing crap just because its the internet.

Khayr   

Serenity,

Have you been bitten yet

by the luv bug and

gotten hitched?

Is Baarwaqo/Valeentah still

around?

-Serenity-;991305 wrote:
Its been a while since I've been around here and I certainly dont miss reading such silly views. Only a petulant teenager with little to no experience of relationships would utter the above nonsense.

Grow up, get a little humility and stop spewing crap just because its the internet.

Serenity, responding to the likes of Raamsade would only validate him. It's best to ignore him and his kind.

It's not worth your time reasoning with him