Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Two old ladies

Two old ladies were sitting in garden of a nursing home enjoying a smoke. One had a condom with her, the other wondering wat the condom was for asked her freind about the condom. Her friend replied that she was gonna put her cigarrates in the condom in case it rains.Thinking it was a good idea, she went across the street to pharmacy and asked the pharmicist for a condom. The stunned pharmicist ask if she prefers any size and the old lady replied," Give something that fits a camel".

Here is another one folks.

A little boy wrote to Santa ...

One day, a little boy wrote to Santa Clause, "Please send me a sister."

Santa Clause wrote him back, "Ok, send me your mother

I don't know if yu have seen dis joke before , but i thought it was funny!

Welcoming to America

When young Jose, newly arrived in the United States, made his first trip to Yankee Stadium, there were no tickets left for sale. Touched by his disappointment, a friendly ticket salesman found him a perch near the American flag. Later, Jose wrote home enthusiastically about his experience. "And the Americans, they are so friendly!" he concluded. "Before the game started, they all stood up and looked at me and sang, .... 'Jose, can you see?'"