Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Shirkaan oo ah mid looqabtay dadka daga gobolada dhexe ee soomaliya ayaa kadhacay magaalada Nayroobi

Odey   

This is very premature. They should have held this meeting in MOG and or Galkacyo or Beledweyne or any other Region in SOMALIA!. Besides there was no consultations with people on the ground and the result was this:

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2013/10/gudoomiyaha-maamulkagobolka-hiiraan-oo-sheegay-in-shirkii-dhowaan-ka-dhacay-nairobi-ee-looga-hadlayay-aayaha-gobolada-dhexe-uusan-matalin-shacabka-reer-hiiraan-iyo-eedeyn-uu-u-jeediyay-warimaha-gudah/

One other thing and this is a question for Malistar- I recall you dismissing the Jubba initiative as Kenyan. That initiative was started and finished in a conference in Kismaayo. How would you class this one that :

A- did take place in Kenya

B- Never consulted the Locals except for a few select

C- Doesn't have representation from the people of these regions except for - Galgadud and South Mudug

Odey;982951 wrote:
This is very premature. They should have held this meeting in MOG and or Galkacyo or Beledweyne or any other Region in SOMALIA!. Besides there was no consultations with people on the ground and the result was this:

One other thing and this is a question for Malistar- I recall you dismissing the Jubba initiative as Kenyan. That initiative was started and finished in a conference in Kismaayo. How would you class this one that :

C- Doesn't have representation from the people of these regions except for - Galgadud and South Mudug

The jubba initiative started in Kenya long before Modaba joined the wagon , so far this meeting in Kenya was a fallow up from the previous meetings that took place in Mogadishu.

this was a meeting between Goboalda dhexe leaders and International community merely to get some funding for the project.

to form a state consisting Goboalda dhexe will be difficult task and it will take long process , we will see how SFG manages to united Goboalda dhexe it will be great achievement it will bring stability to the Goboalda dhexe Somalia.

Odey;982951 wrote:

In Malistar2012 mind:

Jubbaland or Kismayo conference was wrong and is still wrong as long the 'enemy clan' is leading it or is perceived to be the beneficiary of it.

The so called central regions conference in Nairobi is good because all the invitees are Malistar2012 cousins (Qaybdiid, Cadaado guy, and the Fart City's guy)

An airtight clannish logic :D

Odey   

malistar2012;982958 wrote:
The jubba initiative started in Kenya long before Modaba joined the wagon , so far this meeting in Kenya was a fallow up from the previous meetings that took place in Mogadishu.

this was a meeting between Goboalda dhexe leaders and International community merely to get some funding for the project.

to form a state consisting Goboalda dhexe will be difficult task and it will take long process , we will see how SFG manages to united Goboalda dhexe it will be great achievement it will bring stability to the Goboalda dhexe Somalia.

dude, dont insult our intelligence please!, You support what you support on clan basis and that is fine, and I respect that, but don't try and pull wool over our faces!.

Clan is everything in somali politics and even I have a lot of clannishnes in me. Bottom line, Gobolada dhexe is a project you support because it is your clan in the same way I support my folks in Jubbaland. Let's call a spade a spade!

xiinfaniin;982961 wrote:
In Malistar2012 mind:

Jubbaland or Kismayo conference was wrong and is still wrong as long the 'enemy clan' is leading it or is perceived to be the beneficiary of it.

The so called central regions conference in Nairobi is good because all the invitees are Malistar2012 cousins (Qaybdiid, Cadaado guy, and the Fart City's guy)

An airtight clannish logic
:D

1.jpg

I support Jubba administration 100 % as long as they are in line with SFG policy , Goboalda dhexe project is a SFG initiative .

Odey   

Malistar- what you seem incapable of understanding is that SFG cannot govern without the consent of the people and it is the people that decide their future and the SFG to implement their decision. If they fail, they too will be kicked out like those before them

Does this mean that Lower Shebelle, Bay and Bakool will form a state? I'm happy with this sudden embrace of federalism ( Still clannish, but that's a reality we can't escape)

abandule_3.jpg

Government trains 1,000 soldiers in Galgadud region

Dhusamareb (RBC) Somali Federal Government has wrapped up six month long training course for 1,000 soldiers in the central region of Galgadud on Saturday, RBC Radio reports.

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud and the Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon both addressed on the phone at the ceremony in Dhusamareb pledging full care for the newly trained forces and the former members of the national army.

“I want to congratulate you on this colorful ceremony today and also for your utmost role to sweep the terrorists from the central regions of Somalia.” President Mohamud told the trained soldiers.

He said the government will pay regularly for the stipends of the national army and will give special care to those on the front lines facing the terrorists against the nation.

“The government is committed to look the forces on the front lines as special case.” he aded

Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon also noted that the ministry of the defense and his office are committed to continue recruiting and training the national army and give a capacity building courses in order they will carry their duties as appropriate.

Saturday’s ceremony also marked the re-opening of the 21st division camp for the national army of Somalia.

RBC Radio

Congrats To SFG Somalia is heading right direction , The Government up North:p