Sign in to follow this  
maxwell_

I am going to Somalia in a few months

maxwell_   

Mainly Bosaso, but I will also visit Hargeisa.

I have a rather perverse question I want to ask, and I really hope I am taken seriously.

Can you find condoms in Somalia?

Is it difficult to get with the local women? Where are the places to go?

thanks

Safferz   

Just bring your own, unless you want to risk pregnancy, STIs, etc from defective condoms or doing something reckless when you can't find any.

This post smacks of ajnabi...

Coofle   

maxwell_;980212 wrote:

I have a rather perverse question I want to ask, and I really hope I am taken seriously.

thanks

caadhka lagaa goo. buying condoms is one thing and I encourage it, but planning the faaxisha, acuudibilaah....Read some quraan niyaw, I would recommend start from the first Ayah on last page of suurat al furqaan.

Maqane   

maxwelloow inaar, bala ku kondomeeysay ee orod oo jamaica aad, halkaas baa laga yaqaannaa waxaase.

No, you can't find condoms in Somalia/land. 90% of the folks don't use sexual protection stuff there, ma garatay?

Yes, AFAIK, it's too difficult to get with the local women, unless you bring/take one from hell with you or at least your partner which i am afraid you don't have one because you're desperate.

I don't know the best places in Hargeisa/Bosaso to go at the moment, let other nomads advice you.

Tallaabo   

maxwell_;980212 wrote:

thanks

I think the larger pharmacies in the town centres sell condoms but it is better to take your own supplies. I don't know about Bosaso but Cali Mataan mosque in central Hargeisa is a good place to ask for information. They know a lot about illicit sex with the local girls and are a helpful bunch.

Tallaabo   

Khayr;980274 wrote:
Maxwell sounds like someone that is looking to get married.

True. May be we have misjudged his intentions as condoms are not used only for illicit sex.

maxwell_   

Tallaabo;980272 wrote:
I think the larger pharmacies in the town centres sell condoms but it is better to take your own supplies. I don't know about Bosaso but Cali Mataan mosque in central Hargeisa is a good place to ask for information. They know a lot about illicit sex with the local girls and are a helpful bunch.

Thanks walal :D

Khayr;980274 wrote:
Maxwell sounds like someone that is looking to get married.

Not a chance :cool: