Sign in to follow this  
kickz

How do you pray Salaat at work?

kickz   

I am starting a new job in a week, its a large corporate office and I am wondering how I can cover the Salaat insha'Allah.

So how have you guys dealt with this issue?

Don't be alarmed I am sure they will be receptive to your belief and they might even assign you a place to pray. I will also suggest you to inform them the Friday Prayer,don't forget that, some Employer will pay you ,others will make you work extra hours for some of the other days, but all in all I think you will be ok. Good luck and inform us plz. I know I have a space to pray every day and every Friday I leave to go the Juma pray. good luck

My boss was open to the idea when i told her about it. That is as long as it is during my breaks and in one of the rooms that are available at the office. You said its a large corporate office, they might already have a prayer room there.. InshaAllah khair

kickz   

Thanks for your prospective guys, I do not think they've a prayer room as I did not see any Muslims when they were giving me a tour of the facilities. I am gonna try and bring it up to a supervisor when I start insha'Allah.